You're addicted in every way, your body convincing you this is only a taste of what he can do, and it mourns for more contact, wanting to feel him all over.

It's when his tongue swipes at your bottom lip that your body almost jolts at the eccentric feeling. Your mouth automatically parts for a gasp of air but also begs to feel his tongue inside and he instantly obeys. Darting his tongue into your mouth, he finds yours and plays with it tenderly, the kiss still flowing at slow rate. It gives you time to adjust to everything you're feeling, to savour the taste of his mouth and the feel of his wet flesh moulding with yours.

Taehyung's surprised when he feels your curious tongue poke into his mouth and a whole new sensation overrides him. He leans his body closer, pushing yours down until your back lies on his blazer and his form hovers over you. His mouth never leaves yours as he shifts you swiftly, continuing to dig into your mouth.

With one hand already in his, he takes the other and holds both by your shoulders, pinning you to the ground. A miniature whimper exits your throat as he slants his tongue deeper into your mouth, twisting with your own while you exchange slick strings of saliva.

The kiss has completely transformed from what it was before. Instead of a slow and sweet exchange it's become a wet and burning hot kiss, the temperature rising all over your body to the point where the cold breeze no longer affects you. Now everything's too fast and you can't comprehend any of the feelings or the impact of his ravenous touch.

Clutching your hands tightly, he raises them to pic them above your head and his chest easily pushes into yours, his body covering every inch of you. "Taehyung," you gasp, mind fuzzy from his fast movements.

Hearing his name from your mouth like that only turns him on more, no will in him to stop now. "Wait, Tae-."

He detaches his lips from your mouth, kissing your jaw. You pant out, taking in all the air he had stolen. Wanting to feel more of you, his hand glides up your dress, feeling up your thigh. And that's when you really freak out. "S-stop!"

He freezes immediately, pulling his lips away and looking up to stare deeply into your wide eyes. Seeing the panic in your orbs, he retracts his hand from underneath your dress. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," you start to explain, trying to catch your breath. "It's just-."

He gets off you, too soon for your liking and you miss his body as soon it leaves yours. "I shouldn't have taken it that far. I'm so sorry."

You can hear him slightly panting as he speaks in his frazzled voice. "No, really, it's fine." You tell him, trying to calm him down so he doesn't feel as guilty as he sounds. "It's just still all a bit...new to me."

But he doesn't sound any less remorseful "Yeah, I understand. I'll, uh, I'll take you home."

You don't really know what else to say, you just accept it. "Oh, okay."

.

Jungkook's nails tap against the remote, his fingers continuously fidgeting as he adjusts the volume of the tv for absolutely no reason. His eyes flicker to the clock on the wall, the clock on his phone, the clock on his watch and then repeatedly shift from the tv to the door.

He sighs, throwing his head back onto the couch. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

Amid questioning himself why he can't just relax, there's a noise in the door and he's jumps fast to his feet like a frog. Before the door can even open from the other side, he grabs the doorknob and swings it open with a huge smile on his face.

"Y/N!" he pulls your stunned body into a big hug, wrapping his arms tightly around you. He doesn't pay any attention to the glaring man behind you who responsibly brought you home.