ñînėtęeñ

{♡}

"You good to go baby? We need to—holy shit. Mamita, eres—eres, I can't find the words." I look in the body sized mirror and see my fake boyfriend all dressed to go. His mouth slightly open, eyebrows raised and his eyes going up and down my body. Is it possible to make it even more obvious? With his eyes scanning my body I get a little insecure. Smoothing out my dress I chuckle nervously at him. My long, tight black dress matched his pants and my white high heels matched his button up blouse and shoes.

"Vámonos, homeboy. We're gonna be late and this time it won't be my fault." I joke, pointing at him.

"Homeboy? I'm your boyfriend!" He exclaims, following me to the door. I open it and see at the end of the hallway the other boys waiting in front of the elevators. "You can't be dressed like that, be my girlfriend and call me 'homeboy'!" He air quotes. He closes the hotel room and we make our way to the others. His little outburst makes me grin lightly. While walking I feel his hand sneak around my waist. I look up at him but he looks straightforward at the boys. They dap each other up and everyone enters the elevators with a lot of excitement.

"You nervous, Vale?" I nod slightly at the Ecuadorian. The elevator is packed and I'm not completely comfortable in the small room with a lot of people but what is stressing me even more is that I have to walk the red carpet.

"You'll be fine. Everyone will love you. You are so kind y tan hermosa." He says, trying to ease me. "Besides, the red carpet is only streamed live on multiple platforms, for everyone to see." He jokingly shrugs. I glare at him, making him laugh.

"That ain't helping, estúpido." I curse at him. Next to me I feel Richard shift and place his arm around me. I feel his gaze on me so I place my head on his shoulder. The doors of the elevator open and everyone storms out. Richard, with his arms still around me, and I follow the boys, Clara, Renato and some security guards to a black van. We all jump in the van and we're off to the venue. Richard noticed my anxious face as we were getting closer to Mandalay Bay. He grabbed my hand and squeezes it.

"No te preocupes, mami, I'm here. Just smile your pretty smile." He whispers in my ear. I put on a fake smile and he laughs. "Yeah, just like that."

"And you better not leave me or something because I'll—" He places a sweet kiss on the top of my head, silencing me.

"You're cute when you're nervous." He chuckles. My cheeks heat up once again and I'm relieved the car stops, making us all look up.

"We've arrived!" Renato announces, opening the door. The van is next to the red carpet. The boys all jump out and I follow them anxiously. Before stepping out Renato said something along the lines of 'break a leg' to me. I hope I won't take it literally as these heels are dangerously high. Everyone at the sides of the red carpet is screaming and yelling at their favourite Latin artists. Richard stayed behind to help me out the van and I hear the screams become even louder. When I stand with both feet on the red carpet, Richard kisses the back of my hand.

"You ready, baby?" He whispers. I nod and place a smile on my face, just as Richard instructed me. The other band mates come back from taking photos with fans at the side. They all nod at me, checking up on me. Once they knew I had become more comfortable, we all moved towards the part of the red carpet with the interviewers, followed by Clara. Confused I'm pulled through all the crowd by Richard to make our way to some interviewers. We end up at the livestream of the Red Carpet at the YouTube channel of the Latin Billboards.

"Hola, hola. Buenos días! Como están?" One of the interviewers asks. Not waiting for an answer from the guys he moves on to introduce them. "Los chicos de CNCO han llegado con, pues, Richard puedes presentarla?" The interviewer noticed that we had been holding hands the whole time.

"Claro, claro! La hermosa mujer a mi lado es mi novia, Valentina." He smiles, looking down at me. He quickly places his hand on my chin and leans in. Surprised I close my eyes and give in. He'd let go of my hand to hold me by waist. The kiss is sweet and even though our relationship isn't real, it feels genuine. The guys start to yell and I softly push him away. We both catch our breaths and I feel this stupid grin forming on my lips.

"Actions sometimes say more than words." The interviewer jokes, a little surprised. Me too, dude. The other interviewer moves to another topic surrounding the boys to go on with the live interview. Richard, still with his hand around my waist, looks down at me from the interviewer. He grins and sends me a wink before joining back in the conversation. Este homeboy.

{♡}

xx sophia