tŵęłvē

{♡}

"Viva, Las Vegas!" I yell, jumping out of my seat as the airplane comes to a full stop. Some passengers around me look annoyed at my enthusiasm. I am absolutely terrified of flying and am always grateful when the plane safely lands. Richard is still looking out of the small window, I've noticed he's not a fan of flying either. However when I asked him about it, he just sneered. Christopher, on my right, was still asleep. I softly poke his arm until he opens his eyes.

"Buenos días, bello durmiente. Somos aquí." I say to the confused Ecuadorian. He grins and slowly gets out of his seat, not opening the cabinet above us yet because of an elderly woman who wants to walk passed our seats.

"Let's get going ladies, we don't have all day." Our grumpy friend at the window seat says.

"Well jeez, calm down. You should have taken a nap on the flight. It would have been good for your mood. And ours!" I answer annoyed, getting out of my seat. Christopher already grabbed my bag and handed it to me. We slowly make our way to the exit of the plane, on our way we find the other boys who were seated more to the front of the plane.

"I seriously don't understand how you guys do it. From plane to plane, Europe to South America and going back to Miami and quick trips to LA." I say, taking my first steps on a real floor again.

"We don't like it either." Joel smiles his beautiful smile at me. "Richard is the worst with flying." He continues. Richard, who walked behind us, gives him a death glare and I grin at him. I slow down my pace to walk next to Richard.

"Mentiroso." I smirk at him, pushing his buttons. He raises an eyebrow at me but shrugs with a small chuckle, placing his around my shoulder.

"Whatever you say, shawty." He mumbles under his breath. We follow the others at a lower pace to the baggage claim, joking around. The other guys were already welcomed by some fans. Slowly fans start to see us, making our way to the others. Renato is already busy calling security and guards.

"Richard! Te amo!" "Richard, un besito por favor!" "Una foto! Mira aquí!"

All the fans run up to him and I quickly escape from his grip, taking my place in the background. The big crowd is a little too overwhelming for me. Richard flashes his dashing smile and takes pictures with everyone but I notice his eyes are searching for someone. I notice Edwin, the PR manager, standing with big sunglasses. I walk towards him but am stopped by the cutest little girl, pulling me by my sleeve. She couldn't be older than six years and with the much too over-sized CNCO hoodie she made my heart melt.

"Hola." I whisper with a smile to her, kneeling down.

"Hola." She grins. "Are you his girlfriend?" She asks, pointing to Richard who was in the middle of a lot of girls. I look at him and our eyes lock for a moment. He gives me a quick wink, making me blush slightly.

"Yes." I answer her absentminded. "Yes I am."

"You are very pretty." She giggles.

"You are too! You are the cutest girl I have ever seen." I say to her and she giggles even harder. We continue our little conversation for a few more minutes until someone taps me on my shoulder. It's Richard and he offers his hand. Before taking his hand I give a quick hug to Lola, the little girl. I turn around after the hug to see Richard grinning at me.

"What are you grinning about, hm?" I smile, pulling my bag over my shoulder and intertwining our fingers.

"You." He answers, his eyes leaving mine for a second to look for the exit. "You are so cute with kids."

{♡}

xx sophia