CHAPTER 48: RUN AWAY WITH YOU

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

He brought him closer and whispered,

"letting you into my life."

Taehyung bit his lip and his eyes locked with Jungkook's. A subtle blush spread across his cheeks when he softly smiled. He put his hand through the bars and placed his hand on Jungkook's right shoulder. It then traced down to his chest.

The older held his fingers and words aren't necessary anymore to communicate to each other.

Just his eyes are enough to show the feelings he'd rather not convey in words.

Jungkook closed his eyes and leaned forward to brush his lips with the younger. The other reciprocated the action and nibbled his lower lip. 

They pressed their foreheads together, still with their eyes shut. The room was now filled with their heavy breathing sounds. Tomorrow is so unpredictable for them, they never know what comes tomorrow or the day after that.

"I love you, Taehyung," he whispered.

Tears silently streamed down his cheek, those words enabled him more to think that they must get out, spend their lives peacefully or even decide on their fate together like getting married for example. They wanted to see where their relationship would go.

"Why are you crying?" He lifted his chin.

"I just want to get out of here, and run away with you," he wiped away his tears.

He shushed the crying man, "don't worry, I will find a way for us to get out."

After two hours, Taehyung went to sleep, back in his wolf form.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He watched the black wolf sleep beside his dad. A library of thoughts ran through his mind as he badly wanted to let him out and make him experience...something.

Something very intimate

Special

Unforgettable

Lingering.

Well, not only that but also to be able to be a boyfriend to him. Take him out on a date, give him everything he ever wished and treat him like a real man would.

"I'll get us out of here, Tae," he cooed. He stood up, only the dim lights as his source of sight, his eyes hastily searched the room to find something.

He groaned as he gave up. He punched the wall, the collision not loud enough to wake up the two wolves. Soon, his mind was beginning to shut down and he tried to wrestle the sleepiness draining his every grain of energy by rubbing his eyes.

He didn't want to sleep yet, he might never see Taehyung again. Every now and then, Y/N and her men would beat the crap out of him and Min Seok. He would get punched or electrocuted sometimes when he intervenes too much but it is nothing compared to the condition of the hybrid. Soon he gave out and dived into the depths of sleep.

[NEXT DAY]

A new day came into the scene. Not knowing what time is it, he woke up with a stinging headache.

He groaned and put both of his hands on his head.

"This hurts," he hissed when the pang in his head got more prominent.

He hung his head low, back leaned against the grey dirt ridden walls and legs kept together up to his chest. 'Was it something I ate yesterday?' He pursed his lips into a wondering state and lifted his head up to face the ceiling. His head snapped to the right side when he heard the two wolves yawn.