CHAPTER 4: MIDNIGHT'S EYE

[MEANWHILE AT TAEHYUNG]

Jungkook huffed out a short breath, then he glared at him, he grabbed him by the collar and gritted, "you better make use of this feisty attitude of yours, do you understand?"

'no matter what you do, you can't stand me when you battle with me,' he glared.

Taehyung adamantly stood on his courageous ground, he won't back down, he can't let any human come his way.

Jungkook let go of him, but not the chain. He asked himself, "what name should I give him?" he stared at him intensely as he tried to think of a name.

Since he has his name etched within his thick black fur, he stood up and tried to show his owner the carved name on his back, but he didn't catch his drift.

' the name is on my back you idiot,' Taehyung didn't want to express any kind of magic since he wouldn't want a human to know.

His fingers grazed through the fur coincidentally and he took a look, he thought that it was dirt until he saw the letters one by one.

Spelling Kim Taehyung.

'What, do you get it now?' He gazed through his owner's dark eyes.

Jungkook thought for a while as to why there is a name engraved on his body but he later shrugged it off.

"Kim Taehyung, such a name for a wolf!" He spat, it made the beast unveil a growl.

"Don't you growl at me right now, I am not to be messed with," Jungkook pointed a finger at him.

'I'm not the one to be truly messed with, Mr. Jeon,' he had a sarcastic touch to his thought.

Having that said, Jungkook started unbuttoning his white shirt, as to the last button, he tossed it on the ground. Taehyung was caught on his attention seeker dragon tattoo that was sprawled on his chest and the lower back tattoo, that was until Jungkook boomed, "what the hell are you staring at?"

He rolled his eyes and groaned, he continued to undress himself until he was into his boxers. He sat on the bed with a disgruntled look on his face, just wanting the hybrid to submit to him.

He reached out to him and Taehyung snarled as his fingers almost grazed his fur.

"You really are wild," he muttered.

"What should I do with you, Taehyung?" He asked.

'Oh I don't know, leave me be,' he thought sarcastically.

After two hours, his 'owner' fell asleep, with soft snores emitting from him and silence rattling the whole bedroom.

He turned to look at his 'owner' 'he wouldn't notice right? It's midnight, I'm sure he wouldn't wake up anytime soon.'

He wanted to remove the collar from his neck as it choked him so he turned into a human again.

He unlocked collar easily and the chains dispatched, freeing him.

Taehyung went over to Jungkook's side just to see how much of a waste that such a handsome face is more of a beast than him.

Therefore, he really embarked a bad impression on him, he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, with his bodily reactions you can tell that he wished he weren't the one he was sold to.