CHAPTER 21: TICKLE

[MEANWHILE AT ???]

"I'll see who is this boy toy you're with. And I'll make sure I'll destroy both of you," she raged.

She heard footsteps behind her and it belonged to Chanyeol.

"Who are you talking to?" He sat beside her.

His eyes followed the direction of the fiery gaze and Jungkook was on watch.

"Oh him, looks like he has a new toy."

"Chanyeol, tell me, was he ever into men?"

He came closer and whispered, "never thought about that. He's usually into girls. Their happy moment wouldn't last long because, as of today, I messed up the black market operations, the organs or illegal substances they ordered, I sent them to outsiders who doesn't know about the black market."

Her mouth agape as she heard the news and turned to him, "you did what?!"

In case you didn't know, she changed her mind of taking over the black market and instead she wants to destroy it.

"Yeah, shocking I know. Usually, black markets are supposed to be discrete."

"My god, it's that the news that's been leaking?" She fished out her phone from her brown bag and opened it to go to Facebook.

She showed him the article a famous user posted.

🌠 ᴹⁱⁿᵃ ᴹᶜᵂᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ
ᴶᵘˢᵗ ⁿᵒʷ 🌎 🔻

Omg is this true?!________________________________
🇰🇷KBS NEWS ✔️
ᴹᵃʸ ²⁸, ²⁰¹⁹, ¹¹:⁰⁰ ᵃᵐ🌎🔻

Omg is this true?!________________________________🇰🇷KBS NEWS ✔️ᴹᵃʸ ²⁸, ²⁰¹⁹, ¹¹:⁰⁰ ᵃᵐ🌎🔻

Black Market Exposed.
Have you ever wondered what they sell there? A few people are here to tell you.
KBSNEWS.NET
|_______________________________|
👍 Like 💬Comment ↪️Share

"See, the news spread like wildfire. Namjoon handled the business today. Thank god he didn't see me!"

For your information, whenever Jungkook will have a day off or two, Namjoon and Jimin handle the black market while Yoongi manages the drug dealing which she didn't know that he had.

"So this is where he spent his time huh?" She watched them get their food.

"Yeah. That wouldn't last very long because I'll tell you, he hooks up with different people almost every week."

"That fucking pig," she balled her fists.

"Just watch out, Jungkook, you'll slowly lose everything, " she gritted through her teeth.

[MEANWHILE AT JUNGKOOK]

He watched Taehyung eating his food till his heart's content.