"Girl this aint yo house" She replied back with attitude.

I sighed and grabbed the gun off my waist and aimed it at her. As I grabbed the gun I caught a glimpse of her tensing up which made me smile.

"Whats his is mine and whats mine is mine. Now can you get out please" I asked once more.

"Molly what the fuc-

"You aint gon fire shit" The girl replied back.

"Don't be testing her like that" I heard Manny whisper to her.

I straight up laughed and shook my head.

"Man I'm tired of these bitches trying me" I muttered under my breath.

I took the gun off safety and clocked it back quickly pulling the trigger. The bullet skimmed the side of her head leaving a whole in the wall right next to her.

"The next bullet thats shot will be aimed about 5cms more to the right of the first bullet that was shot. This meaning the bullet will be RIGHT in the middle of your fucking head. So get the fuck up outta my crib, before your blood gets splattered on the walls bitch" I said clocking the gun back.

She quickly picked her clothes up off the ground and I stood their watching her put her shit on and running out of his room & down the stairs.

I looked at Manny with the gun still loaded in my hand. I shot a hole in his bed causing him to flinch, then throwing the gun on a dresser next to him.

"And you. Put some fuckin clothes on and getcho ass downstairs. Me and you needa talk" I said while looking at him before walking out, shutting his door behind me.

I walked downstairs and folded my arms standing across from Nahmir.

"W- Did you fire that shit in my crib?" Nahmir asked me while looking upstairs.

"Did you know Manny was up there fuckin some other bitch" I asked with my arms still remained folded.

He opened his mouth and I cut him off.

"Don't fuckin lie to me Nick." I said dead serious.

He nodded his head and tried to speak.

"You niggas are fuckin trifling" I said while Manny came running downstairs.

"Molly you can't be doin shit like tha-

"Molly does whatever the fuck she wants too." I said cutting Manny off.

"You kno what. Cubans ass knew you were cheating on her & I come here to find out that she's right. What the fucks wrong with you Manny?" I said sighing.

He tried to speak up and I cut him off once again.

"And as for you Nahmir, shit you could've at least told me. What the fuck is wrong with you niggas I swear to God" I said looking at both of the unbelievably.

They both remained silent as I walked up and down with my arms folded.

These niggas should know better.

"So what's the problem Manny? Huh? Cuban wasn't good enough for you or what?" I asked walking up to him.

He shook his head and I slapped him.

"Open your fuckin mouth" I said while walking away.

"I'm not good enough for her." He replied back.

I smacked my teeth and shook my head.

"Stupid answer. Now that both of youse have fucked up-"

"How did I fuck up?" Nahmir asked cutting me off.

I looked at him then scoffed.

"You're just as bad as your lil friend over here" I said pointing to Manny while he held his cheek that I slapped.

"How you gon cover up for his lying ass. For all I know you could be doing the same thing. Fuckin other bitches while Manny keepn his ass silent." I said.

"Cmon now-

"As I was saying before I was rudely fucking interrupted." I continued while looking at Nahmir.

"Me and Cuban will now be taking the first plane back to Michigan. Who knows when we're coming back, but hopefully its enough time for y'all to get your fucking head out of your asses & come up with ways to make it up to us. Until then, fuckin deuces." I said while walking out the front door.

Nahmir chased after me outside as I was walking to my car.

"You really leaving baby?" He asked.

"Wait and see" I said bluntly.

He grabbed my arm and turn me around, pulling me closer to him.

"You know I'll neva do nun like that to you" He said looking at me in the eyes.

My eyebrows came together and I pushed him away from me.

"You don't trust me?" He questioned.

His eyes went from sadness to anger of course.

I remained silent and unlocked my car.

"I'll see you soon" I said looking at him once more.

"Yeah whatever bro" He said before walking back into his house.

I knew he was mad at me. But I don't give a fuck.

I got into my car and drove to McDonalds getting me & Cuban some shit to eat.

When I arrived home we sat down & I told her the truth.

I could see she was a lil bit heartbroken but we both ate our pain away while booking our tickets for a plane that left tomorrow afternoon.

We later packed our suitcases and set them aside in the lounge until tomorrow came.

-
Lmao a bitch is back😂😭😭💀