Chapter 6~Klance

[8:00 am]

<Lance POV>
I could feel the cold air against my back as I laid on the bed. The air made me wake up,figured I'd just check the time as I looked at the clock on the nightstand. 8 a.m...man,why do I always have to wake up at this time...

I don't understand what the reason is for me waking up so early in the morning but the thought just stayed in my head as I rolled over to an empty space. Huh...Where am i exactly?Took me a few minutes to realize that and remember what had happened the previous night. Oh shit...I'm at Keith's house... I forgot that we had sex last night..Damn that was a good night for sure...

Coming back from the thoughts that lingered in my head,the smell of coffee began to linger in the room. I decided to get out of bed,put a satin robe on, and walk out of the bedroom. Soon walking out ,I found the person that had been missing from the bed.

"Good Morning.." I said with a yawn. I couldn't really process what was going on too much but all I saw was a thin man with a mullet.
"Heyy..." Keith said as he gently placed what seemed to be my coffee on the table in front of me. 

"..I dont know if you'll like this kind of  coffee but it's all I got until I finish settling in.How did you sleep?You were pretty knocked out." Keith said as he took a sip of his own drink.

Geez he's beautiful...so beautiful..

"Helloooo~" The Asian said as he snapped his fingers in my face. "S-Sorry.. I was-"
"Admiring my beauty?" Keith said laughing as he had cut me off. "Sure.Well thanks for the coffee. Nice to start my days off like this if I had to be honest." I said a bit embarrassed. I could tell that what I just said was a bit too much but I just had to be honest with myself.

"Well..I wouldn't mind seeing you every morning...-" Keith said as he blushed lightly. "But did you know that you kind of talk in your sleep? It's kind of cute." He continued.

"Do I really?" I replied. I've been told before that i talk in my sleep but I thought everyone had just been lying to me. "Yes you do..."

...

...

A few moments had gone by and it was just silent. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and from what I can see he couldn't take his off of me but that's just me being cocky.

<Keith POV>
I don't know what to say or do..The room is so quiet now and all I want now is to slam my lips on his.Last night was so amazing yet now that it happened ,I'm just eager to get more and more.

I realized that it had soon been 8 am and that I would need to get ready soon for my new job. I guess I should bring up when he goes to work...

"So...when do you go to work?" I asked.
"Oh! Uh...around 10 but I can go now if you'd like me to.." The ocean eyed Cuban said.
"N-No.You being here is not an issue. I have work at 9 so I have some time but I'll start getting ready now." I replied. I didn't want him to go,I really didn't. Maybe he'd see my day outfit and love it just as much as my night outfits...

Lance looked a bit stunned by me saying that my job starts at 9.
"Your job starts at 9?? Don't you dance at night though?" He asked.
"Well yes.Thats true. But I bust tables throughout the day because where I work is restaurant by day and a strip club by night."
"Ohhhh..I get it. Well go get ready..I want to get the real experience since I won't be able to see you in action." Lance winked as it took me a few seconds to get what he had just said.
"O-Ok.." I replied as I walked away so I could get ready.

<Klance POV>
This is going to be so embarrassing...I don't know if should do this...NO stop being such a pussy Keith. Show that you have some type of dominance in you. Keith thought.

Keith looked in his closet for his uniform. His day time outfit was much more subtle then his outfits when he stripped. Keith grabbed his uniform(the picture at the beginning of the chapter(ignore the "cats" logo)) once he found it and took a few minutes to change into it. He put on black 3 inch heels and stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom. Keith adjusting his extensions and brushed his hair out as he tossed his hair a couple of times to see if it looked good enough. The smaller male kept staring at himself before breathing in and out a couple of times. He walked out of his bathroom into the living room where Lance now stood. 

Lance turned around to see a flushed Keith in an amazingly cute outfit which he knew was his uniform. Lance was speechless and so was Keith. They both just stood there. Eyeing each other.

...

Lance decided to break the silence. "You look great. Like amazing." 

"Thanks..." The smaller male replied as he set his attention to the floor and then the clock which read 8:45. "Oh shit..well..I gotta go to work or i'll be late and I don't wanna be late to my new job. Won't look good for me." Keith said as he looked up at Lance once again.

"Is it possible for me to go with you? I kind of left my car there because of how drunk I got and I want to see what its like in the morning there." Lance stated.

"Oh yes of course. C'mon, lets go before we stall anymore than we need to." Keith told Lance as he walked out the door and locking it after Lance exited.

________________________________________________________________________________

(AUTHORS NOTE)

I am super sorry about how late and how long this chapter took to publish. It isn't long but I have been busy with school and work. The support has been amazing and there are still people reading which makes me happy and gives me motivation to finish. Thank you all for being so patient and I promise that the next chapter won't take months lol. Hope you enjoy the slight fluff in this chapter and stay tuned.Im also starting a new story that is klance related so check it out. I just published the first chapter. Stay inside and wash your hands! :)