Chapter 4~Klance

(⚠️Warning:Explicit Language)

<Lance POV>
The next day Lance went to work tired more than he has ever been before. He went home very late last night in order to watch the new dancer he had met. Not only that, he stayed up all night thinking about this new dancer. Lance just wanted to know what was so different about this newcomer. He barely knows him and the dancer doesn't seem to be from around here.Lance sat at his desk and looked at the clock.
Oh God...it's only 8 in the fucking morning and this hangover is the worst.. Lance thought.
Lance drank the coffee out his cup and almost fell asleep as soon as Hunk walked in.

"Lance!" Hunk yelled in urgency.
"Yes?!What?-" Lance screamed,getting woken up.
"Angel,one of the orcas in the ocean and sea life exhibit is hurt. We are still figuring out the details to what caused the incident but the wound needs your care as quick as possible." Hunk explained.
"ohh..OHH I'll be right there!Take my materials there immediately!" Lance said as he was putting on his white coat.

A few minutes later ,Lance and Hunk arrived at the Sea Life exhibit and found Pidge taking notes on the hurt animal.Lance ran over to the Orca and searched for the wound which happened to be close to the eyes but more above than directly on it. There was blood running down the Orca's face and it wasn't too hard to tell that the Orca was uncomfortable.
Lance rubbed the Orca softly in order for it to calm down, "It'll be ok..We will help you and you'll be able to get all better and swim again.."Lance noticed a piece of glass stuck in the cut.

"Any reports Ms.Gunderson?" Lance looked at Pidge in worry.
"We still don't know what exactly caused this but we know that there is a piece of glass pretty deep within the cut and will need a bit of quick surgery. Nothing too major but needs to be done as quick as possible." Pidge replied.
"Ok...Hunk,please bring my instruments to me."
"Alright sir." Hunk said as he laid out Lance's medical instruments to perform the surgery.
Before Lance started he gently rubbed the Orca again and told it, "This might hurt but you and I have to work together in order for you to be better entirely again.You got that buddy?"
The Orca replied with a low but happy tone.

Lance started to do the procedure and it was not too hard but he wanted to make sure that this beautiful Orca made it.

[40 minutes later...]

The piece of glass was taken out and Lance had patched up the wound. Angel would be able to swim again which made Lance happier than ever.

Just a great way to start off my day...

[Later in the day]

Finally Lance was out of work and he wanted to go back to the club.
Sleep or beautiful stripper?
He couldn't decide but convinced himself to go back to the club.

Lance walked in and Allura apparently was already at the front. She came over to hug Lance and welcome him once again.
"Hi Lance!Did you enjoy your time yesterday? I'm sure Keith did. He said you were his biggest customer and that he would like to be your dancer again if that's ok with you." Allura said.
"Oh my gosh!Are you serious?? Thank the lord because I was gonna ask you if he could anyways and now I don't have to." Lance smiled as he got excited about...what's his name?Keith?Yeah it's Keith.

Allura set Lance up at his normal section as they finished their conversation. Lance poured himself a shot to get himself started and ready for the show soon to please him.

<Keith POV>
What is he doing here again??? I didn't mean that I'd actually be his dancer..I was only joking because he gave such a large amount last night..
It was obvious that Keith was listening to Lance's and Allura's conversation. Keith kept feeling a loud beating in his heart.
Keith grabbed his shirt and gulped.
Why is my heart beating so loudly??? I've only known this guy for one day and he already makes me feel all sorts of things I'd rather not feel...mhmmm what can I do to rid these feelings then? Maybe if I sleep with him...Keith thought as he watched and followed them as they got to Lance's section.
Yeah!I'll sleep with him so these feelings can be gone for good. Maybe I can make a little more money...

<Klance POV>
"What's up cutie." Lance said as he walked up behind Keith as Keith was lost in train of thought.
"AHH!" Keith covered his mouth and turned around.
Shit...

"Calm down Kitten..It's only me." Lance said.
"Sorry..I just don't like being sneaked up on." Keith replied.
"It's alright. I understand."

Lance didn't know if Keith had felt what he had felt the night before but he just wanted to see if it could go somewhere. Lance looked down at Keith and realized that the short male was half naked,a bit more than yesterday. Lance felt himself getting weak and speechless.

"Hellooooo?Are you done getting hard by me?Your in a strip club,what you'd except?"Keith said trying to grab Lance's attention.
"OH yes yes yes. I'm done getti-  Wait that's not what I meant !" Lance worried.
Keith started laughing, "It's alright. Nothing new. Shall we talk in your section?"
"Yes.." Lance replied.

Lance watched Keith in front of him, he couldn't look away no matter what. I'm sure that the back of the shorter male was as soft as ever. He couldn't bare to notice how revealing his outfit was but noticed Keith's butt as well and bite his bottom lip.

As they got back to Lance's section,they both sat down. Keith put one of his legs on the seat and one on the floor ,to show off his very revealing outfit.

Just ask already and stop avoiding the question..Keith thought.
"You wanna have sex tonight ?" Keith asked Lance.
Lance got startled and drank 3 shots all in one go before replying.
"S-Sex?" Lance asked to be sure.
"Yes.Sex.You and me.In a bed.Fucking."

...

"If you pay me extra then yeah why not."
Lance didn't know what to say but his urges came over him and he agreed.
"I'll pay you extra if you come home with me tonight." Lance grinned, walked over to Keith and whispered in his ears..
"You're in for a ride Kitten" as he softly kissed the inner thigh of the blushing stripper.

"I-It's a deal then..." Keith said.