Chapter 13

Guys, I'm not even going to front. Here's the new chapter. I'm sorry I kept y'all waiting. I hope y'all like it!

I'm so comfortable. This is my first thought as I blink my eyes open and smile lazily at the ceiling. Aromas of different flowers flood my nose, but the most noticeable being rose. I take a deep breath in through my nose and sigh. Perfection. It's kind of weird that Percy's room smells like roses now that I think of it. I furrow my brows and continue down this line of thought. Also, I'm pretty sure I was at a desk when I was last conscious.

In panic, I shoot up from the bed and scan the room. It's very...pink. Where am I? Last I checked Percy's room was blue- extremely blue. Almost too blue- but that's besides the point. I don't see anyone, so I figure it's safe. I toss my legs over the side of the bed and stand to my feet. I begin to examine the room. There's the huge bed that I just got off of; it has dark pink almost red sheets with huge heart shaped pillows. Weird. Who would want that?

There's an end table on either side of the bed and a door which I presume leads out of this room. The walls are light pink and pretty bare with only a single painting of a dove. A full length mirror sits tucked in one corner with an arm chair and a floor length lamp next to it. Windows line the wall opposite the bed. I walk over to one of them and look out. I expect to see a yard with trees or maybe some cars, but I only see my reflection.

"Hmm," I tap my chin. I turn my head to glance over the room again and look into the mirror. To my surprise, I don't find myself looking back. I fully turn my body in the mirror's direction and go over toward it.

Sure enough, even with me directly in front of it, no Stiles. "Woah," I state out loud. I smack myself to make sure that this is indeed a mirror, and that I'm not hallucinating.

I hear a giggle and my eyes widen in shock. "Well, you don't have to resort to self-harm."

I turn around, but I can't see anyone. "I'm not in the room, dummy! How many times are you going to look around?" The voice, a woman, laughs once more.

I look around wildly. I'm ashamed to say it, but my voice quivers when I respond, "Who-who are you?"

"Who am I?" The woman asks. "What a wasted question. You could've asked what you're doing in this room, what year it is, what Percy and Annabeth were saying when you were spying on them, what Percy's truly feels for you, what Derek feels for you-"

My cheeks are aflame as I cut her off, "Please, just tell me who you are. I can't handle having voices in my head again." I dip my head down, thinking of the Nogitsune. While I feel that this woman isn't necessarily evil, I'm not a hundred percent sure she's benevolent either.

"Oh dear," She says. "Do you think that I'm that pesky little fly?" I take a seat in the chair and ponder. Who is this woman and how does she know about Void and my spying? "Do I look like a murderous fly to you?" She sounds offended.

I throw my hands in the air and exclaim, "I don't know what you look like. You're just a voice in my head who knows things she should know!"

I can feel that this disembodied voice just rolled her eyes. "That doesn't mean you can just call me a fly. I might smite you for this. I don't know yet-convince me not to."

I grunt. "Smite me? How are you going to smite me? You're just a voice in my head, and I'm surely not going to smite myself, so I call your bluff!" I tilt my head up a little bit-feeling accomplished. I stand up out of the chair. "You know what? I'm leaving! I don't have time to play these little games." I head toward the door and push it open- only to walk into a bathroom. I mean sure, it's a nice bathroom, but it isn't freedom.