Chapter 1

**Let's say that no one is dead in Percy Jackson or in Teen Wolf, it makes everything easier. Which means alive!Everyone who died, so yay! Except Luke; Luke is dead and so is Kate (she's a basket of issues that I don't want to deal with) You know what, just assume everyone that died is dead unless I mention that they are alive. Also, I haven't seen a lot of the recent season of Teen Wolf, so no spoilers please! I hope you like the story which is technically an AU I guess. Let's just say that all of the TW craziness happened started in 8th grade. Characters might be OOC and I am sorry for that.

The thing is I'm human, and that's mostly my problem. See, when you hang out with a bunch of werewolves it becomes increasingly clear that you're different; and I don't mean this in a bad way or anything because I'm content with who I am- a pale teenager whose only defense is sarcasm and is 147 pounds soaking wet.

Even though, I had that brief time where I was possessed by a one thousand year old demon- who was hell bent on murdering everyone for his own sick amusement-and I was completely bad-ass, I sometimes wish I could hang out with someone more like me. They do not necessarily have to be human, but certainly someone who isn't tempted to howl at the moon every once in a while. Sure, I have Lydia and Allison, but they aren't like me. Lydia is a banshee; I mean she literally foretells when someone is going to die, Allison is a monster with her crossbow, and I'm just little old me. They are also girls. I'm not hating on females (I love them), but sometimes a guy just want to hang out with a guy, y'know? If only-

"Stiles?" I turn my head, look up, and stop writing. My dad is standing in my doorway, his blue eyes drooping as if his lids are too heavy for him to support.

"Yeah Dad?"

He sighs heavily, "You should head onto bed. First day of Junior year starts tomorrow, and you don't want to be completely exhausted."

Nodding my head, I turn in my chair to face him fully, "I'll get right on it dad,". He stares at me for a while, stretches with a huge yawn, and then turns to head back to his room. Scratching my knee, I check the clock- 2:32 a.m. Dad must have had a late shift at the police department.

Cracking my neck, I continue to write.

I can't believe that we are going to be Juniors. It seems like just yesterday that Scott was bitten by a crazed, homicidal Peter, taken under Derek's wing, and began the creation of our pack. Soon Isaac, Erica, Boyd, Allison, Jackson, and Lydia joined- adding to our happy, pseudo family. We have a lot of issues, but they bring us together.

No joke, we all have family issues. Isaac's brother is dead and his father, who abused him, died thanks to Jackson who was the kanima. Mostly because his snake-like personality, but that's only because of his insecurities of being adopted. His real parents died in a car accident. Erica had seizures and because of them her parents rarely let her do anything fun, which is why she acts out now causing Derek frequent headaches. She does not visit them much; in fact, she lives with Derek.

Boyd has communication issues because his sister Alisha died; he doesn't like to talk about it. This makes him the tall, dark, and handsome type and the silent but deadly type. Allison's mother killed herself after Derek bit her because she tried to kill Scott. Trust me, I know. It's some 'hunter-honor-code' or something like that. If a supernatural creature bites a hunter, they have to kill themselves so that 'they aren't infected by the virus'. It all just seems unnecessary to me.

Lydia's parents are divorced; she likes to pretend that she is fine with it. She uses the 'two-of-everything' excuse. Derek's family was killed in a fire that was caused by Kate Argent, Allison's aunt, who fake-dated him. It's all very complicated.

Then there's me. My mom died when I was young- from frontotemporal dementia. It is a terrible disease that made her not be able to recognize anyone or anything. She frequently thought I was trying to kill her, so in her last moments I was emotionally and physically ready. In my mind, she'd been gone for a good while.

So, this is my pack. A group of people with dead family members and some of us have supernatural tendencies, but enough about them. Back to my woes.

If only there was someone I could complain to. I mean, there's Danny, but I'm sure he still thinks I have a crush on him. Sometimes a guy just wants to know that he's attractive! Gosh. The pack definitely isn't an option; they'll just tell me to suck it up or they'll think I'm feeling abandoned and schedule a pack night. Don't get me wrong, I love pack nights, but with pack nights comes pack cuddles. Pack cuddles are terrible, sure they make me feel loved, but it's too hot! Werewolves run at a higher temperature than humans and it just leads to a hot, sticky, jumble of limbs.

This year is going to be different; I'm determined to make it different. It has to be different. Memorable. And in a good way...hopefully.

Closing my journal, I climb into bed and stare at the ceiling. With a deep sigh, I close my eyes and my brain shuts down.

Sorry that was so short! Don't worry; this isn't the official title. I just suck at naming things. Thanks for reading!