Irene

An. Since I got bored with this fanfiction (it happens every fucking time I swear.) I will end it ssoooooooooon. The next time I will wrote smth I will surely write the whole thing before posting becouse I feel usless lmao(stream sunny side up)

Since Lisa approached me I kept thinking about mine deal with Irene. When I agreed I was very emotional. I don't think it's a good idea now. I'm not any ordinary person. And my carelessnes can make not only mine life ruined but also my groupmates. I can't let that happen.

If Irene would want me to go down... She doesn't have any prove for our deal. Even if my label will probably manipulate everything to look like fake issue.

I decided to text her. "Hi Irene... I know you think we have a deal but I didn't think it through and I'm hoping you will understand."

I send it to her and started walking towards Lisa's room. I knocked on her door and immediately went in because I wanted to say it so badly.

'Hi Lisa. I'm sorry for snapping (stream chung ha you cowards) at you yesterday. 'I said with remorse in my voice.

' It's okay. I've been an asshole too. ' she smiled gently.

' Uhm... So about the whole thing yesterday... I'm willing to give you another chance. 'i started to play with my hair nervously. She looked at me wide eyed and stuttered.' wait are you serious? '

I nodded shyly. She jumped right off the bed and hugged my like there is no tomorrow.

' I will make you feel like a Princess Chaeng. It's what you deserve. '

' I love you Lisa.

'I love you too Rosie. '