Heart Breaking

Who is your BLACKPINK bias? I really want to know. My ultimate bias is Rosie but my semi biases are Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa💕

Lalisa's Manoban Point of View.

Why the fuck would she think that making that deal with this Irene girl is a good thing? It hasn't been even 2 days since our break up! I was an asshole. I know. But does she thinks that I have heart of stone? That these things don't hurt me? They do. Really hard if you want to know.

I want her back. It's not even about my pettines. She was warm, kind, funny. She was everything I needed and I took her for granted. It's probably my biggest mistake. I have to talk to her. I walked down the corridor until I was met with her door. I could hear her faint voice talking to someone, probably on phone.

I knocked and soon heard response. 'Come in!' her cheerful face quick turned sour when she laid her eyes on me. I broke my heart. She was looking at me with almost disgust.

'Hi Chaengie... ' I sat on bed besides her. She backed off a little. I felt stabing pain in my heart. I caused this.

' What do you want Lisa? 'she asked me with cold voice.

' Can't we talk this out? I know it's not too late! 'I tried desperately.

' It is! Lisa don't you see it?! You broke things off with me long ago! ' I frowned.' What are you talking about Chaengie? '

' Don't call me that. ' she said with gritted teeth.

I looked down.' Okay... Rosé.'

Her eyes were wet. ' Our relationship was dead for long time. I just didn't see and you didn't mind!'

I was slowly becoming frustrated. 'Can't you see that I want to make things better?! Just let me!'

'It's too late! '

' It's never too late for fighting for you. I will make you love me again because I cannot allow myself to let you go. '

Her eyes had pained look in them.' Just go Lisa. Go' she sounded so broken. I knew I caused this. Why the hurting in her voice were stabing me with hundred of poisoned blades?

I walked slowly towards door and casted last look at her. 'I'm sorry Chaeyoung.'

I ran towards my bedroom and locked myself in. Life is fucking tiring. Without her is even worse.

Took Me For GrantedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara