I Forgot

I waited for her. Almost four hours since my first text to her. I had tears in my eyes and I saw bartender who was giving me sad glances. She walked towards me and sat down. 'I know it's not my business but you look really sad. I will make you some tea if you don't mind? We are almost closing.' I shook my head and she smiled at me concerned and went to kitchen.

After a short while she came with warm liquid and put it on table.

'Here you go.' I smiled at her weakly and took a sip. It was very tasty so I almost immediately drank it all. She chuckled and grined at me, pleased with herself.

'My name is Irene.' her eyes crinkled when she smiled. She looked cute. 'Thank you Irene... My name is Chaeyoung.'

I was quite surprised that she didn't recognize me because BLACKPINK was big right now. But I wasn't going to complain because I didn't want unnecessary attention caused because my fame.

'You were sitting here for almost five hours. Aren't you tired?' she had worried expression on her face, making her lips slightly pout. She was a really attractive woman, there was no doubt about that. But the most beautiful girl in my mind would always be Lisa.

I shot a bitter sweet smile towards her. 'I was waiting for my date but she forgot... Like always.'

'I'm so sorry Chaeng... Wait can I call you that?' she looked flustered. She had blush on her cheeks and hand on her lips.

'Sure you can.' she was relived.

'I'm sorry to say that but you are aware that she won't show up right?' I laughed. 'Of course. Why?'

'Want to sleep at mine?' she looked hopeful and I couldn't say no to that.

'Yeah, thank you.'