Where Were You?

I walked into our apartment, very quietly because I didn't want anyone to start questioning me. It was a wishful thinking because when I took my first step into, I felt a pair od arms wraping around me already.

'Park Chaeyoung! What were you thinking!?' Jisoo unnie asked me with raised voice. I smiled somewhat cheerfully because at least one person in this group cared about me. 'She stood me out unnie. It was dark. You know I'm scared.'

She hugged me tighter. 'Okay Chaeyoungie but please call me if you plan on staying somewhere. It makes me anxious.'

'Of course Jisoo. Where is Jennie?' I asked her with curiosity. She was the one who wanted me home.

'Oh she wanted to make sure that you will have something to eat when you come back. We all know you are a foodie' I blushed because it was truth.

'Me and Irene ate breakfast at hers.' I slapped my forehead when Jisoo shoot me questioning look. She didn't know who Irene is. I smiled awkwardly. 'She's my new friend... she let me stay at her place.'

Jisoo made a weird looking face. I was confused. Why were her eyebrows going up and down?

'Your new friend' my face flushed 'You know I'm with Lisa!'

Face of the older girl hardened at merely a mention. 'You need to break up with her. You can't let her make you feel like you are unimportant.' I looked at my figeting hands. What she was saying was true. But I loved her and she loved me... 'I can't just break off things with her..'

'Yes you can! You know I don't want see you or Lisa hurt. This relationship is not healthy and you know it. I know she's hurting you but being attached to you is making her unhappy.'

I sighed because everything she was saying was true. Lisa is making me feel like a burden and I'm probably just keeping her from being happy.

' Lisa is in her room? 'Jisoo shook her head.' She's in your room. Good luck Chaeng.'

I walked slowly towards my room with million thoughts and memories in my head. My mind liked to play with me... every happy moment we shared with each other. I pulled my hair. I can't keep going on rate like this.

When I stepped inside I saw Lisa on her phone, smiling from ear to ear, like she never did with me. I actually felt better because she will be happier without me. I know she will.

'Hi Lisa.' I said quietly, afraid what her reaction might be. She slowly raised her head and lips made a perfectly thin line. She wasn't happy. 'Where were you?'

'I waited for you at café for five hours Lisa.' she made a pained expression when she remembered. 'Yeah Lisa. You suddenly know about that? Did you forgot that I'm afraid od darkness?' I laughed bitterly 'Of course you did.'

She looked at me shocked. I never blew up on her like that. 'I'm sorry Lisa. I don't think we can continue our relationship like that. We are hurting each other.' she was mad. I could see it in her eyes.

'Is it because of this Irene girl? You spent one night with her and immediately don't want me anymore?' she talked in quiet but deadly tone. I sighed, tired. 'Just go Lisa. I want to be alone.'

She shot me a glared and walked out of my room, slamming door. I slipped down wall, crying quietly with my thoughts ripping me apart, again.