Meet You?

After hours of crying, I finally tired myself out and slept on floor. My dreams were full of dark figures like always. I never liked sleeping. I mean sleeping makes existing easier but sometimes it makes you even more tired than you were before.

I felt fingers on my cheeks. 'Hey Rosie wake up?' somebody said with soothing voice. 'Jennie?'

She giggled and pecked my forehead 'Yes Chaengie. Are you ready to wake up? We have vocal lessons today.' I groaned because my throat was hurting as fuck.

'Do I have to?' her face scrunched with worry. 'Are you sick? Did Lisa made you feel like shit again?'

'We broke up.' she smiled at me concerned. 'I think I will tell the vocal coach that you won't be able to make it.'

'Thank you Jennie. I love you' she stroked my hair gently. 'Love you too Chaeng. Be safe.'

She smiled one last time before leaving. Her steps got quieter and I heard their voices before they slammed door shut.

I sighed. I was alone. I didn't want to be. When you were alone all things you don't think about come at you with double the strength. As much as I wanted, I couldn't say I had many friends and almost all of them were idols. But there was one person who I could text and it was Irene. (messages are in italics)

Me: Hey... I know that we don't know eavh other to well yet but i would like to know if you wanted some company today...?

Cutie: oh sure..we can met up at my place?

Me: yeah thank you!

I started to prepare for our meeting. I couldn't look messy. Irene was flawless. Straight girls knew that, gay boys knew that. Everybody knew that because it was hard to miss. She was ethereal. I was told many times I was a goddess by my fans but did it really matter if they were biased towards me? It didn't.

I walked towards her apartment and I didn't took me long to get there. I rang her doorbell and she opened.

'Hey Chaeyoung.' she said sweetly. I smiled softly, because everytime I see her my tongue just losts it's purpose. She giggled at me. 'Will you stop staring and come in?' she opened her doors wider and let me in. My face felt hot because I was embarrassed. Could I be even more obvious?

'I'm sorry Irene. My roommates just wenr out and I didn't want to stay alone.' she just shook her head. 'No, it's okay, really. You can always come by if you want to. Would you like some tea? Coffee?'

I grinned stupidly 'Do you have mango juice?' she raised her eyebrows. 'No? Why?'

I sighed dejected 'It's my favorite fruit.'

Her eyes crinkled when she smiled. She looked like she just got her brightest idea 'Maybe I don't have a mango juice but I hope an actual mango can fix this problem?'

I started jumping but almost immediately remembering that there was Irene looking at me with amused face. 'I see that mango is on the same level of being important as your family?'

I rubbed my neck timidly 'You can say that.'

She just laughed 'You can sit on couch, while I will be making you tea.'

'Thank you.'