Who Is She?

An. I feel need to clarify something. It's not Irene/Rosé fanfiction (kinda). It's Chaelisa. And I don't know how often I will update tho

I woke up in unfamiliar bed. I looked around and still I wasn't sure where I was. I got up and started lurking around. There was bathroom, another bedroom and stairs. It wasn't as luxurious as BLACKPINK dorm but it was more cozy (like rosie 😝). I went down go see girl sleeping on couch. Then I remembered the bartender Irene. She looked as if she was cold so I put blanket on her and watched her face grow more relaxed. My mouth immediately stretched with wide smile because she was so cute.

I thought that if she let me stay at her place I could do something in return. I decided to make pancakes with adorable smiley face because it was what she deserved. I hummed softly 'Do you want me, do you want me to? I really really...'. I felt soft pat on my shoulder and it scared the shit out of me. I turned around to see the most cute sight. She was yawning like a sleepy puppy.

'What are you doing Chaengie?' I blushed at nickname. 'You were sleeping so I've decided to make you a breakfast. I hope you will like it.'

She smiled brightly and started eating really fast. I laughed because she was eating so fast, there were left overs on her face. She looked at me innocently, I've looked hee in the eyes and cleaned up chocolate off her face before licking it of my finger. 'I see it's good.'

There was some red tints on her cheeks. She was embarrassed and I didn't even know why I did that. Suddenly my phone ringed and I saw who was calling. I cursed under my nose. It was Jennie and I know she will be mad.

'Excuse me for a second Irene.' she just nodded her head too busy eating.

'Yes?' I answered sweetly, thinking it would make Jennie Unnie softer.

'Chaeyoung-AH! You have two seconds to tell me what the fuck happend and why Lisa came without you!' she rambled angrily. I rolled my eyes. 'It was nothing unnie. You know she sometimes forgets that she's supposed to go out with me. I waited for her for almost 5 hours so this sweet bartender took me in because it was late. You have nothing to worry about.'

'She did what now!? I'm going to beat her ass up! ' I laughed bitterly. 'Jen, you know it won't help. I'm just burden to her. I think I should move on like she did.'

She sighed disappointed. 'Okay, just please come home. Jisoo is worried sick about you.'

'Okay Unnie. I'm coming'

I walked towards Irene and kissed her cheek. 'Thank you for letting me stay.'

'yeah no problem' she smiled at me. I waved and walked towards door. 'wait!'

I turned around and lifted my eyebrow. 'what is that?'

'Can I have your number?' I smirked and gave her my phone 'You can just put yours in mine. I will definitely text you.'

She clicked on the screen and gave me my phone back. I walked backwards towards door and winked. She blushed.

She was cute.