Chapter 11: The Escape.

Meanwhile...

Back at Swift's base, just outside of Adventure Bay, Chase and Skye were tied to a pole and blindfolded, and they were starting to wake up.

Chase: (Groaning) Skye, my sweet Princess, are you there? (Worried)

Skye: (Groaning) Chase, your here? (Relieved) I can't move or see. (Trying to get herself free)

Chase: Someone tied us up and blindfolded us!

Swift: Oh good, you 2 are awake.

Skye was a bit afraid by that voice, but Chase wasn't afraid one bit.

Chase: What do you want from us, and who are you!?

Swift and Sylvia then took off the blindfolds off of Chase and Skye, and they were shocked To find out who they were.

Chase: Swift!? My brother!?

Skye: And Sylvia!?

Sylvia: Guess you didn't expect us, did you? (Naughty Laughing)

Chase: Well, to be honest, I expected you would do something like this. But Swift!? Why?

Swift: Chase, my brother, you have no idea how I felt when I was much younger, I wanted to do the things I always wanted to do, but your parents wouldn't let me.

Chase: Because all you did back then was hurt and bully other Pups, my parents had every right to stop what you were doing.

Swift: And that's another reason, you always took your Parents side over mine.

Sylvia: And Chase, I can't believe you would choose some Stupid Pup like her.

Skye: Hey!

Chase: I'll have you know that my Girlfriend is actually much smarter than both of you combined!

Sylvia then growled at this statement.

Sylvia: However, we can let you both go, if you could do one thing. (Still a bit mad)

Chase: And what's that?

Sylvia: If you get back together with me.

Chase and Skye couldn't help but laugh at what Sylvia just said.

Sylvia: Is something funny? (Angry)

Chase: Sylvia, first of all, you can't choose who you want to be in love with, it just happens, and second of all, you didn't give me any good reason back then why I should stick to you. You were mean to others and got easily jealous every time I looked at another Female Pup, but I want to tell you, that you are nothing like Skye. Second of all, She is Much Prettier than you.

Sylvia got angry by this statement.

Swift: Well, let's be honest, my brother does have a point.

Chase: And Third, she has a heart of Gold. And that is something that neither of you will ever have, and is better than any kind of beauty.

Skye Smiled at Chase, Skye knew for sure that Chase truly loved her. However Swift and especially Sylvia, were angry about all the words that Chase said, and Sylvia slapped Skye on the Face so hard, that Skye started to cry. Chase then got really angry.

Chase: Don't you dare hurt Skye!

Sylvia: Oh, what are you going to do about it? (Mocking)

Sylvia and Swift then discussed. 

Sylvia: I change my mind, I want you to kill both of them.

Swift was surprised, but also happy about Sylvia's decision.

Swift: What makes you change your mind? (Surprised)

Sylvia: What's the point of Chase getting back together with me, if he says that he is going to stick with Skye forever, there is no point of getting him back then, so, I want you to kill both of them.

Swift: To be honest, that was my plan from the beginning.

Swift and Sylvia then faced Chase and Skye.

Swift: Well then, you 2 could say some last words, because you 2 are going to die!

Swift then pressed a button, and escaped out of his base along with Sylvia.

Skye: Why did they leave? (Confused)

Chase: I have no idea why. (Realizes) Wait a Minute, why is Sand starting to reach my paws?

Skye: Yeah, mine too. (Realizes) Swift's button activated a Sand Generator! We are going to get buried alive!

The Sand was moving really rapidly, and the Sand had already reached Chase and Skye's Chests.

Chase: No, we are going to live! Swift doesn't know one thing about me, and he had made a Big mistake.

Skye: What was it?

Chase: He doesn't know I have Strong Teeth!

Chase then started to bit off the ropes that were holding him, and after a few seconds, Chase managed to free himself and dig himself out of some of the sand. But the Sand had Now reached Skye's Mouth.

Skye: Chase! Help! (Coughing, and trying to prevent sand from entering her mouth)

Chase then dug through the sand and bit off of the ropes that were holding Skye, but they were completely  buried in the sand Now, and they were losing oxygen fast.

Skye: How are we going to get out? (Worried)

Chase: Just dig as much as you can. (Panting)

Chase and Skye then dug out the sand as fast as they could, and Somehow, managed to get out.

Skye: The Sand is still rising though, it will continue until the roof! (Trying to catch her breath)

Chase: Don't worry, I got this! *Barks* Winch! (Trying to catch his breath)

Chase winch then came out of his Pup-Pack.

Skye: Wait? You have a Winch in your Pup Pack? I thought you only had those on your vehicle.

Chase: Well, I always thought this would come in handy one day.

Chase then tossed his Winch to the Window, and Carried Skye on his back as Well, and swung to the window of the base, and escaped.

Skye: We did it!

Chase: We escaped!

Chase and Skye gave each other a Passionate Kiss, and then ran as fast as they could to the Lookout.

But little did they know, that they were still being watched.

Sylvia: You Moron! You let them escape! Now they are going to tell the others and we will be outnumbered.

Swift: Calm down Sylvia, or do you want to be killed! (Threatening her)

Sylvia: Uh, no. (Scared)

Swift: Good, see, I came prepared, just in case Plan A didn't work, I came up with a Plan B even before I even set up Plan A.

Sylvia: And is Plan B?

Swift: You'll see. (Evily Laughing) All we have to do, is wait for Chase and Skye to reach the Lookout.