Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall?

Start from the beginning

     Dutch: Today is the day gentlemen!

     Corrin: I think he's wanting to rob a train.

     (Y/n): Fuck yeah! As long as I get to see the locomotive up close I'm happy.

     Corrin: You've got a thing for trains?

     (Y/n): I've always thought they were cool since Joshua bought me a toy train when I was little.

     Corrin: Aww just when I think you can't get any cuter!

     She playfully poked my nose as she said this.

     Corrin: Your brothers mean quite a bit to you don't they?

     (Y/n): Absolutely, I always loved my time with them. It's been years since I last saw them.

     Corrin: Where did they go?

     (Y/n): They left when I was young. That whole part of my life is a repressed blur that I've tried to forget because of my Mom and Dad. I know Lanius went west to where the massive canyons are. Joshua is the tricky one, he's always traveled around but he told me he was very fond of another country to the east. Maybe he went there, I don't know. I hope to find them one day.

     Corrin: So those two and Colm were your influences?

     (Y/n): Yeah, not the most sheltering crowd I know but my brothers and Colm taught me most of what I know. What about you? Do you have any siblings?

     She paused for a few seconds and then looked down, playing with her hair. I could tell the subject made her uncomfortable so I gently took her hand.

     (Y/n): I'm sorry, in my curiosity I didn't consider how it made you feel.

     Corrin: No it's alright, it's just a bit tricky to talk about.

     (Y/n): If you don't want to talk about it, I understand and respect that.

     She immediately smiled and hugged me.

     Corrin: You're so sweet. I'll tell you sometime, when there's not so many prying eyes and nosey ears around.

     (Y/n): I look forward to it.

     Corrin: Now come on, lets go rob a train.

     (Y/n): Hell yeah.

     We both got up and stretched. We then walked outside to see Hosea trying to talk Dutch out of this job. I couldn't blame him for being worried after how things went at Blackwater.

Dutch: Bill, now you ride ahead and set the charge at the water tower just before the tunnel.

Bill: Ain't a problem.

Hosea: Why are we doing this? Weathers breaking we could leave, I thought we were lying low.

Dutch: What do you want from me Hosea?

Hosea: I just don't want anymore folks to die, Dutch.

Dutch: We're living, Hosea, we're living. Look at me, we're living...even you. But we need money, everything we have's in Blackwater. You fancy heading back there?

Hosea: No. Listen, Dutch. I ain't trying to undermine you. I just wanna stick to the plan which was to lie low then head back out west. Now, suddenly we're about to rob a train.

Dutch: What choice have we got?

Hosea: Leviticus Cornwall's no joke Dutch, he's—

Arthur: Who the hell is Leviticus Cornwall?