Hunting; both animal and human.

POV-(Y/n):

I opened my eyes. All there was to lighten the darkness was a faint light barely illuminating a small circle in the floor. I looked around; trying to stand but only being yanked back by the shackles and chains. I could hear talking upstairs. It was my Mom and Dad, and another voice I didn't recognize. It was raspy and bellowing and it's loudness made it very easy to tell what they were talking about.

     Dad: Thank you for agreeing to meet with us today, Sir. I just wanted to make sure the specifics of the contract are clear and final.

     ??????: Of course, this is all formality mostly. You're sure this boy is worth the price? This is no small amount of oil I'm trading.

     Mom: He's a good boy! A bit rambunctious maybe, but nothing a good whipping won't solve.

     Dad: He's strong, and educated too. He can read, write, fight, and shoot. You won't find a better deal this side of the river for a hundred miles.

     ??????: You taught him all that?

     Mom: His siblings did.

     Dad: Before they left, the filthy bastards.

     ??????: How do I know this one won't up and run away?

     Dad: That's what the shackles are for, to keep him around.

     ??????: Has any attempt at escape happened before?

     Dad: Of course not! Like my wife said; he's rambunctious but not stupid.

     The fucking mongrels were lying. I've tried to get out of this shit pit several times before only to be shot or chased by the hounds. So this is what my life is worth, Oil. And Dad actually has the gall to wonder why his children always leave him. Well I refuse to be the exception!

Somehow

I will escape.

I woke up. The cold morning air blowing in through the broken windows as the sun poked through the clouds. I looked to my left to see a pair of gorgeous red eyes looking into mine.

Corrin: You're cute when you sleep.

I smiled.

(Y/n): Thanks, you're cuter though. You look so peaceful.

     Corrin: Awh, you're so sweet.

     I brushed a few stray strands of hair out of her face.

(Y/n): With how messy your hair is after you've slept, people may think we were doing naughty stuff.

Corrin: I don't mind if they think that~

(Y/n): Oooh naughty girl~

We then started to inch closer and closer to each other's faces. We were so close to our lips touching that I could feel her warm breaths gently tickling my face. Just then, when our lips were mere centimeters away from becoming one, we were halted. Brought out of our trance of love by bickering in the distance.

It was Arthur and Pearson. Well, less Arthur and more Pearson.

Corrin: *Sighs* Damn it. Pearson's scraggly voice sure know's how to kill a mood.

(Y/n): You're so cute when you pout~

Her lips curved up into a smile as she sat up, moving the blankets off of her and I. We both stretched and stood up.