Kieran

POV-(Y/n)

The breeze blew softly through the Heartlands this morning, carrying the cool mist of the river down the hill up to Horseshoe Overlook. The trees gently brushed against each other and the whispering of the brushing leaves alone felt so serene. The birds flew over, singing their song as they flew into the distance.

     I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted to my beautiful Corrin, fast asleep next to me. She looked like an elegant slumbering goddess, so peaceful and serene. It was rare that I ever woke up before her, but then again we all drank quite a bit after getting Sean back home so she's likely wiped out from that.

I ran my hand through her long soft platinum hair, brushing it out of her pretty face. I planted a soft kiss on her adorable nose before I slowly sat up, only to be pulled back down into the blankets by her arm that was hugged around mine. Her luscious lips curved up into a sly grin and her gorgeous crimson eyes opened, still sleepy buy joyous all the same.

     Corrin: I got you~

     (Y/n): You sure do~

     We both sat up together and she stretched, yawning cutely as she did so and rubbing her eyes afterwards. I couldn't help but smile and give a light laugh at how sweet she looked, something that didn't go unnoticed by her.

     Corrin: What?

     (Y/n): You! You're so adorable and beautiful that it's so easy to forget that you're a bloodthirsty murderer~

     She gave a smug smirk.

     Corrin: Oh you're one to talk about murder, "Dead Money Man". I think you look a lot cuter when asleep than I do.

     She started to run her fingers through my hair, brushing it from it's messy bed-headed state.

     (Y/n): Oh please, there's absolutely nothing that I could do to make myself anywhere near as lovely as you.

     She giggled and blushed an ever so light shade of pink as she leaned forward, kissing me in the process. She licked my top and bottom lips in one smooth motion, asking for entry. I granted her silent request as her tongue slithered into my mouth like a serpent on the prowl. She licked the roof of my mouth, then the bottom.

     Then she struck; her tongue wrapping around mine in a flurry of passion and lust. She pushed me back down onto the bed and straddled my hips without ever breaking the kiss, her soft hair tickling my cheeks. I put one hand on her waist and the other on her thigh, her nightgown had ridden up so my hand could gently caress her bare leg.

     The smooth soft skin of her sexy thighs made me harder than diamonds as I took my hand off her waist to put it on her other leg. I gave her perfectly smooth and soft yet firm thighs a light squeeze that made me positively throbbing with pleasure as she lightly moaned from my grip. Her right leg brushed against my hardened manhood and I slowly slid my hands up her legs to her bare hips and pulled her even closer, our bodies now pressed fully against each other to the point where we could practically feel our hearts beating in each other's chests.

     With one last slithering dance of her tongue around mine...she broke the kiss immediately and sat up, her lust filled ruby eyes gazing down at me as she straddled me. Pushing her now messy hair out of her eyes, she spoke.

     Corrin: S-Sorry...I got carried away. You're just so damned handsome that I couldn't help myself...

     I reached up and cupped her face with my hand, her head quickly easing into my touch.

     (Y/n): You've got nothing to apologize for, you're drop dead gorgeous and I was certainly enjoying myself~

     Corrin: Oh trust me, I noticed your friend getting stiff. I was getting into it too, more than you can imagine! Unfortunately...well...