Captured

POV-(Y/n)

It had been a couple of weeks since that score at the Revela and things were going great. We were loaded up on money for at least the next month if the boys didn't go crazy with the gambling and alcohol and the stage coach robberies and store hold-ups were more for pleasure at this point than anything. Yep; things were actually starting to look up!

     I was currently sitting there at our current hideout cleaning my guns. They were attached to this little mechanism that fit on each of my arms like  gauntlets. Tough enough to take a few average hits without breaking, but lightweight enough to fit under my sleeve and pass a patt-down. They came in very handy in guarded areas; like that casino we raided. It's kinda funny because Joshua; one of my brothers; always told me I could be an engineer  or inventor if I wasn't an outlaw. If only I could see him again, it had been years.

     Kieran then walked into the room, he looked timid and scared. More so than usual.

Kieran: Colms' looking for you (Y/n). He says it's very important and to show up right away.

(Y/n): *Sighs* Alright, any idea what about?

Kieran: He only said it was for a score, not the money kind either.

(Y/n): Odd, I'll go see him right away. Thanks Kieran.

     Kieran: You're w-welcome.

     I attached my guns back to their wrist gauntlets and slid my sleeve over them. I then began to walk out into the main room where everyone was congregated at. It smelled like booze, cigar smoke, and cocaine gum. I walked over to Colm's table where he was talking over some plans with his most trusted men. They were looking at what looked to be a map of a city. He looked up from the map and saw me.

     Colm: It took that boy long enough getting to you.

     (Y/n): Give him a break, he tries.

     Colm: Not fast enough; take a seat.

     I sat down at his table and he began pointing to the map.

     Colm: We have a little "job" to do.

(Y/n): Excellent what's the pay?

Colm: Not as much of a pay as it is a pleasure!

(Y/n): Oh shit, it's one of those huh?

Colm: Yep.

He then pointed down at the map at a location in the middle of whatever this city was.

Colm: You'll be heading into this bar right here. Most of the area still doesn't know your face like they know ours; so you're our best bet.

(Y/n): I'm flattered.

Colm: Don't let it get to your head.

He handed me a photo of some pretty red headed woman.

Colm: That's your target. Annabelle Mcfarland. She goes under the surname Mrs Kilgore.

(Y/n): She's cute.

Colm: Don't get too attached; you'll be telling her you're looking for a group to partake in some lone-shark business. That's her specialty.

(Y/n): Lone-shark? Giving money isn't usually our forte, Colm.

Colm: Trust me on this

He then gave a smile that made me want to crawl under a rock. It was sinister; sadistic.