The Van Der Linde Gang

POV-(Y/n):

My head was pounding. It felt like a fucking clydesdale had kicked me in the head. I began to remember everything. Colm's little revenge plan, the fight with an entire city's worth of police, Dutch's gang showing up.....wait. Am I moving?!

     I immediately sat up and looked around. The first thing I noticed was that my hands were tied up behind my back, the second thing I noticed was that I was on a moving wagon. The third thing I noticed came when a voice spoke out to me from the front of the wagon, whom was guiding the horses.

     Arthur: Well now; looks like sleepin' beauty is finally awake.

     I turned to look at him and responded.

(Y/n): *Sighs* Shit.

     Arthur: Shit indeed.

     (Y/n): Mind telling me where I'm at? Besides on a wagon, I mean.

     Arthur: Well, we're trying to find a new place to set up camp and you're our lucky hostage.

     I couldn't help but let out a slight laugh.

     (Y/n): Hostage? For what?

     Arthur: Not too sure yet. You see, you're a hard case.

     (Y/n): How so?

     He looked back over his shoulder at me.

     Arthur: Well for starters; you're an O'Driscoll, have a savage reputation, one hell of a price on your head, but you're young and seem to have a conscience. Plus, you could have information on Colm's movements.

(Y/n): Not trying to discourage you, but anything I know about Colm's plans or location have no doubt been changed since my capture.

     Arthur: Is that so?

     (Y/n): Absolutely, Colm isn't as dumb as your leader seems to think he is.

     Arthur: *Sighs* That's something we can agree on.

     (Y/n): Also, calling me on having a savage reputation? That's rich coming from the gang of caravanning criminals.

     Arthur: We're different from you O'Driscoll boys.

     (Y/n): *Sighs* Normally I don't like lectures but I'm just too damn curious. How are we all that different? Moral high ground? Methods of survival?

     Arthur: That's the thing. You O'Driscoll boys are out to survive, we're out to live.

     (Y/n): There's a difference?

     Arthur: Oh yes, a big one.

     (Y/n): Hahahahahahaha, great joke!

     Arthur: You're awful snide for one in your position?

     (Y/n): Well if you were going to kill me; you would have already. You're either wanting to turn me in for a bounty, or get information out of me which like I said before; Colm would definitely change IF I cracked under the pressure.

He sat in silence after that, looking like he was thinking about something.

     Arthur: Can you read and write?

     (Y/n): Yes, why the change of subject?

     Arthur: It's surprising to see one of Colm's boys be educated. Plus it took some serious guts to try and save Annabelle like you did.

(Y/n): Well the education was before I joined Colm's boys. As for all the other shit well...I knew after Colin died Colm wanted revenge but his methods there were fucking rough. He has a sadistic side, we all do. But that was a new level of brutality.