Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall?

It had been a few days since Corrin and I had confessed to each other and it was absolutely fantastic! She was more willing to show affection like kissing in front of the others and she absolutely loved cuddling. If we were sitting around the fire with the others, she was always right there sitting in my lap. Everything just felt right with her and I was on Cloud Nine.

     On another note; holy shit they found Kieran! That timid little shit from the O'Driscoll gang had somehow kept himself alive long enough to be brought on for Colm's train job. Arthur apparently nabbed him on the way back from the mining camp. He was absolutely shocked to see that I was still alive, I guess the feeling is mutual. I tried explaining to Dutch that he wasn't harmful in the least but without people to convince him otherwise like Arthur, Hosea, and Corrin did with me; he didn't have much hope. He's still tied to a post outside rambling on about how "he ain't no O'Driscoll". I liked Kieran well enough but holy shit the wimp can't even own up to being a member like I did. Whatever. I don't think they'll kill him but I am pretty sure Bill wants to play the neuter game with some gelding tongs. Fucking yikes.

I've also been practicing with my drawing quite a bit too! I'm getting pretty good, even if I have to say so myself. I drew a rough layout of Colter and even the Ferry at Blackwater.

 I drew a rough layout of Colter and even the Ferry at Blackwater

     I was brought out of my journal writing by an adorable yawn

     I was brought out of my journal writing by an adorable yawn. I looked down to see a sleepy pair of ruby red eyes looking up at me. Corrin had fallen asleep with her head rested on my lap, it was fairly common by now and I loved it.

(Y/n): Good Morning, lovely Dragon.

Corrin: Good Morning, and lovely dragon? Really?

(Y/n): I thought it was fitting.

Corrin: If it were anyone else but you, I'd think it was absurd.

(Y/n): Awwh I'm glad I have privileges~

Corrin: Shut up and kiss me.

I leaned down and kissed her as she gently gripped my my chin. She ran her hands through my hair and I did the same to her. She sat up and wrapped her legs around my waist and I started to move my hand up her left thigh. Once our lips separated, we got lost in the moment as we gave each other Eskimo kisses. We were brought out of our moment of euphoria by Dutch's loud talking.