Lucifer Rising- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I can't," Dean sighed before turning back around. However, you two weren't in your dad's house anymore. Instead, you two were in a large, lavishly appointed room. The walls are painted white with gold trim and accents, and a marble table stands in the center.

"What the hell? Where are we?" you asked as you looked around.

"Hello, Dean, Y/N," Castiel's voice said from behind you two. Turning around, you looked at the angel in confusion. "It's almost time."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as he appeared, he left, making your head swirl in confusion. Nothing was making sense, you didn't know why you two were here let alone how. It was all overwhelming to be honest. Looking around the room, you noticed one of the paintings on the wall, only to turn back to see the marble table covered with food.

"Where the hell did that come from?" you asked, making Dean walk over to the silver bowl packed with ice and beers. Taking one out of the bowl, you inspected it before hearing the flutter of wings.

"Hello, Dean, Y/N. You're both looking fit," Zachariah said with a smile. Placing the beer back, you noticed Castiel standing behind him, not saying a word.

"So, what is this? Where the hell are we?"

"Call it a Green room. We're closing in on the grand finale, here. We want to keep you safe before showtime," the bald angel said before motioning to the food. "Try a burger. They're your favorite. From that seaside shack in Delaware. You were 11, I think."

"We're not hungry," you made the decision for you both.

"No? How about Ginger from season 2 of 'Gilligan's Island'? You do have a thing for her, don't you?"

"And who the hell are you?" you asked, getting snappy.

"We want to know what the game plan is," Dean said, putting the topic back on what really matters.

"Let us worry about that. We want you... focused, relaxed. Both of you. You two will give us exactly what we need when we ask for it."

"Well, we're about to be pissed and leaving, so start talking, Chuckles," Dean glared.

"All the seals have fallen. Except one," Zachariah said, finally breaking.

"That's an impressive score. That's... that's right up there with the Washington Generals," Dean said sarcastically.

"You think sarcasm's appropriate, do you? Considering... you started all this? But the final seal... it'll be different."

"Hey, leave him alone," you glared, looking at Castiel for help. However, he just looked down in guilt.

"Why is the final seal different?"

"Lilith has to break it. She's the only one who can. Tomorrow night—midnight."

"Where?" you asked, shifting your gaze to the other angel.

"We're working on it."

"Then work harder."

"We'll do our job. You both just make sure you do yours."

"And what is that exactly? You ask us for our help, and we give it to you, but you don't tell us what it is. How can we be prepared if you don't give us anything?" you yelled.

"All in good time," he said calmly.

"What, in you? Give us one good reason why we should," Dean glared, making the angel get in his face.