The Rapture- Part 2

Start from the beginning

"What is it?"

"I don't know. He was long gone when we found Jimmy."

"Does he know?"

"We don't think so."

"You don't think so? Whatever it is, it's huge. You gotta find out for sure."

"And what do you think we're doing?" you asked as you faced the angel. Today was not a good day for you, thanks to Samuel.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have let him go in the first place. He's probably dead already. Just find him quickly," she said right before she disappeared.

"Yeah, whatever you say," you muttered as you went back to looking out the window. Dean noticed you from the rearview mirror and wondered why you were acting like this. He knew it was much bigger than worrying about Jimmy's safety. He'll figure it out eventually, he always does.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the different flavors of Gatorade in the gas station Dean pulled up to, you tried to busy your mind with meaningless things so you didn't have to think about the inevitable. Dean was outside filling her up while Sam was... well, you couldn't care less unless if it was by your side. Grabbing the bottle you wanted, you looked up to see the devil walk into the station.

"Y/N, please talk to me," Sam tried, but you quickly put the bottle back.

"No, get away from me Sam," you said as you moved away from him, always keeping a shelf of something between the two of you at all times.

"Come on, you have to talk to me some time," he sighed.

"No, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to hear your half-assed apology, and I certainly don't want to be near you. You don't see you like I see you," you said as you found your escape from the station. Sam was much quicker than you, and before you could get back to Dean, he grabbed your arm in the same place before pulling you to the side of the building.

"Let go of me or I scream!" you yelled, making him put both of his hands in defense mode.

"I just want to talk to you."

"About what, Sam? About how you not only fucked a demon, but you're becoming one?"

"I am not becoming one," he sighed.

"Do you want to know what I see when I look at Dean?" you asked, not waiting for an answer. "A normal human, nothing to tell me different. You want to know what I see when I look at Castiel, or Anna, or any other angel? A slightly white glow around their bodies. The more pure, the whiter it is. You want to know what I see when I look at Ruby or any one of those bitches? A black glow around their bodies. The more evil, the blacker and thicker it gets. You want to know what I see when I look at you? The same thing."

"No, stop it," Sam pleaded, scared of where you were going with this.

"That night, I saw your glow get a little darker. It wasn't apparent to me at first since it was such a light grey, but I see it now. The more blood you consume, the more you turn into one of those things. Those thingskilled your mother. They killed mine and John. They aren't pure or innocent, and whatever you think Ruby is up to, think again because her blood is killing you!

"It's turning you into someone I don't even know! I don't know you Sam, not anymore. You have until the end of the day to tell Dean or I swear to God I will. The only reason you aren't on the ground right now in pain is because I still care about you. Oh, and if you everlay a hand on me like that again, you won't have one anymore. Do I make myself clear?"