A bus ride later

You cautiously made your way into Changbin's office, an older woman greeted you, her desk plate reading 'secretary'.

"Is Doctor Seo in?" you asked, feeling even more awkward.

"Yes, do you have an appointment? Or is this a consultation?"

"It's personal."

"Well just have a seat, miss."

You were about to protest when Changbin exited his office, not looking up from his clipboard.

"Mrs. Kim, did we reschedule my 4 o'clock?" Changbin asked.

"Yes, I did, and this young lady says she has a personal appointment with you."

Changbin looked up to see you standing in front of him. "Y/n! I'm glad you came! Come with me," he said, leading the way into his office 'Doc. C. B. Seo' written on the door. "I wasn't sure if you'd come," he said under his breath.

"Changbin, if you wanna talk about last night I-"

"I understand it was a one-off," he said, closing the door behind you, "I'm not dumb."

"So what is it then?" 

"Two things, your mom-"

"can I have the good news first?" you asked wandering around his office, not fully listening.

"um, alright," he said, opening a drawer. Changbin's office was full of his framed degrees and certificates, diagrams of healthy and unhealthy feet, and a cute photo of the two of you tucked into a corner. It was the only personal photo in the room. "Here," he held out some paper.

"What's this?" you asked walking back to his desk.

"Resumes."

"Why do I need this?" You asked defensively.

"Because you're an adult and you need to do adult things."

You gingerly accepted the small stack of paper.

"If you don't hand them out, I will," he said, leaning back in his chair lightly.

"You're threatening me?" You asked, your face starting to feel flushed.

"Look," Changbin sighed, "you've got to get a job, y/n."

"Stop rushing me to do stuff," you huffed.

"I'm not! We've been over this job stuff for years! You have to stop running from your problems!"

"Don't yell at me!" You yelled back.

"God!" Changbin huffed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I've had enough of this!" You spat, throwing the papers at Changbin.

"Goddammit- Y/N!"

You ignored him, storming out of the room, glimpsing at the secretary's confused expression.

You pulled out your phone, dialing the first number that came to mind.

"Chris?"

"Y/n! Hey! what happened last night where did you g-"

"I need you to pick me up," you sniffed.

Chris paused listening to your sniffles for a moment, "Text me the address," he said, voice gentle.

Chris pulled up outside of the clinic, you sat up from the curb, climbing in.

"I need to blow off some steam," you said getting fired up again just thinking about Changbin's words.

"Oh?" Chris asked, you followed his gaze to where your hand was rested on his upper thigh.

"Sorry, habit," you mumbled, mind feeling garbled from the six different emotions you were experiencing.

"Do you want that?" Chris asked, his hand tracing a line up your leg, resting slightly above where your hand was.

"Fuck it," you said, climbing into his lap straddling him.

You felt cold fingers under your shirt and hot breath on your neck.

"I guess you didn't disappear because I was bad in bed last night," he hummed next to your ear, cold fingers working to unclasp your bra.

You tensed up.

"Can I ask?" An over-eager touch under your waistband.

You started to pull away slightly.

"Why you left last night?" Hot lips on your collar bone.

You pulled away, eyes starting to well up. Guilt consuming you.

"What is it?" Chris asked confused.

You climbed off him, throwing open your door, running into the skinny ally, passing by Changbin's window.

"Y/n!" Chris yelled after you.

You ignored him.