6 hours later

You stared up at the ceiling.

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Jisung had been caught in traffic coming out of the city, so he'd been almost an hour late by now.

Ugh

You laid sprawled in your 'shared' bed, fully clothed and ready.

Changbin was down stairs, you could hear his warm laugh from the kitchen.

He always had people over.

Mostly because you were never enough.

9pm

Still no Jisung.

9:01

A soft knock on your door.

"Y/n?" Changbin asked.

"What?"

"Me and Felix made pancakes, you want some?"

You almost felt bad for what you were doing to him, he really did deserve more.

"No thank you, I already brushed my teeth."

"Um, okay," Changbin said, shuffling away from the door, but returning a moment later.

His face peering into the dark room.

"Practicing being a starfish?" He chuckled at his own joke, pointing out your position on the bed.

You couldn't meet his eyes.

"Bin?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Um, I want to try something," you mumbled.

"Yes?" He asked, sitting next to you, rubbing small circles on your ankle, tracing the line of your stockings up your leg.

You sat up, pulling your leg away.

"I'm going to go on a date," you whisper, half hoping he wouldnt hear you.

"Oh," Changbin muttered, looking down at his fidgeting hands.

"Nothing serious," you say quickly, hoping to fix your previous statement.

"Yeah, no worries," Changbin said, breath shakey as he stood up, burying his hands in his pockets, shoulders raised.

"We can do stuff after," you say, looking up at him.

"Yeah, sure," he said, leaving the room, closing the door with a click.

Your phone lit up a moment later.

9:02

Jisung : heyyy! I'm here!