CHAPTER THREE

Maya was surprisingly calm when she learned about the Quileute Legends

Maya was surprisingly calm when she learned about the Quileute Legends. She was personally not supposed to know about them, but they couldn't take back the moment she saw her cousin phase before her.

She then had learned of the three males, Paul, Jared and Sam who was the alpha of the pack. The pack that her cousin was part of.

Apparently, Embry's father is either Joshua Uley, Billy Black or Quil Ateara IV, but Maya saw the resemblance between Sam and Embry that it would be hard not to assume it was Joshua.

As days and months past, the pack had grown larger and it was the day her life changed when the youngest of the pack Seth Clearwater had imprinted on her.

She was not very keen on the idea, but the young Clearwater was someone she couldn't refuse. He was so lovable, and she found herself quickly falling for him, much to Embry's complaints.

Throughout their relationship, everything had been normal right until their senior year. The rest of the pack had already graduated and now all was left was the pair of them.

The Cullens were no longer associated with humans since Bella had actually listened to Leah's advice and left Edward to go back home. It was a shock to everyone, but Edward seemed surprisingly calm and acceptable about it.

Jacob joked about the pixie Cullen seeing Edward with someone else in the future but Maya had somehow believed that was exactly what happened but they would probably never know.

"You know, it being our last year, I expected it to be as fun as the others said it would be" Maya whined sitting across Seth at the lunch table.

He shrugged his shoulders stuffing his mouth," What'd you expect May? The moment they all graduated I think we saw it coming"

Maya gave him a repulsed look since he was talking with his mouth full. She loved him dearly, but she did not hold back on saying the things that annoyed her.

"Seth stop talking with your mouth full you pig" He snorted eating his food making her roll her eyes.

"I can't help it; you know how much I need to eat until it satisfies me" Seth commented

"Oh, the joy of high metabolism you guys have is an insult" She scoffed playfully

"Yeah but the stamina burns away quicker than it should making it annoyingly irritating to have to eat almost all the time"

"Oh, the horror" Maya responded sarcastically

"Geeze May, you on your period or something?" Seth joked but quickly shut up to her glaring at him, making him recoil back at the stare.