ending

Vernon

I cant believe that we are so close and i cant imagine what will happen next . I have keep this secret since we met for the first time . Yeah , i feel shitty when hear the word ' love at first sight '  but look at me now . I definitely love her after  looking at her for about umm ~ five seconds . Funny isnt it . Well , we cannot predict what will happen next .

But the saddest part is she will never look at me as a partner . She make the wall for me and i am trapped in a friedzone . She said that her ideal type is  a man that older than her . Because of that , i will never getting a chance to be her more than friend .

Trust me, a man that really had a feeling with someone will not giving up easily .

Jimin

I am proud with our group nowadays , well who doesnt know BTS .  I am happy but at the same time it is so tired . To make everybody happy , we had to pretend that we are only theirs .  My feeling about dating is growing bigger day by day . I am such a coward . Only stare from afar and didnt make any move . But everything will change today .

I have prepared my physic to confess to her . The only girl that i interested for many years . I  dont want to feel like a stupid person in the world and reading article about her with another men. I will go to meet her today and let her know my feelings .

Jyp cafe , seoul (south korea)

I wait for her patiently and there she is , wearing a smile that make her pretty as always .

She sit infront of me . The cafe has no people because it is already night . She grin at me because we just sit there silently and no one want to start the conversation .

-So? Why are you  want to meet me here ?  Dahyun finally speak up

- I want to tell you something . Something that i keep for a long time and sorry , it takes too long to said this.  Im afraid if i keep it any longer , a disaster will happen .

She give me ther blur look but i smile at her and continue my action.

- i knew that this is risky but i really like you for about three years , i have to keep this feeling alone . So , will ypu take the risk with me and stay by my side . I know, you will call me hypocrite but idols are human too . I want to start having a family like everybody else . I am a normal person so i dont care anymore . If  this risk will make me leaving my group , i dont care . I just wanna said , i really love you .
Would you be my destiny?

Dahyun

Im shocked . Of course this is my reaction . Who know that a person that i adore the most is confessing at me . I am speechless . I cant find the right word to said about this . But the most important thing is im happy . Truly happy . He asked me to be his destiny not her girlfriend .

- So , what your answer? He ask me .

- i ........ Will take the risk .

-Thank you so much . I will make it official tomorrow . Again , thank you . Let live happily no matter what happen .   His word touching me. I hope this is the best thing i ever did .

Tomorrow, one day in 2020

BigHit Ent and JYP Ent confirm that BTS Park Jimin and Twice Dahyun are in a relationship . (ALLKPOP)

Charming ChimChim and Twice Dubu plan to get married after their contract end . (koreaboo)

BTS member Park Jimin said that we have to live the fullest because you only live once . (soompi)

Both fandom Once and Army support the new couple and praying that they will happy untill the end of their life.

Vernon

Heck. yeah.. Single forever

The end