getting closer

dahyun

I open the gate and amazed with the house. It is damn huge . Can i said that i am truly happy being here because Twice dorm is nothing to compare with this. Then i knocked the door to get in the house.  Someone already here because i heard a loud voice from the outside. Minutes later, a man with a dark chocolate hair opened the door for me.

OH MY GOD \^_^/ ... That's the only word that came through my head right now. I feel like a dwarf when standing infront of him. Is it my fault because i am too small or this guy because he is so tall like a ummmm... giant??

"annyeonghasaeyo, its a pleasure to meet you. Please come in, may i help you with your things??"
He said politely

I bowed to him and show my killer smile.

'Nevermind, i can handle this'..
I said to him.

"SF9 Rowoon imnida" he wave his hand at me.

'Dahyun from Twice' i introduced myself.

Just then another guy popped up from the kitchen.

'OoO~ kim dahyun, what are you doing here?'
only one guy in this show  that i know can  call me comfortably like that

' what am i doing here? cant you see im trying to bomb this house? '

I said sarcastically at him with my death glare.

"chill girl, just kidding"
Vernon wink at me and help carry my things to my new room.

Only 3 of us have arrived so we have some chitchat and play some games. Honestly it is fun to befriend this close with other gender. Maybe because i had to live with 8 dorky girls in this past 5 years make me want to try new things.

-The first episode is out! Watch Dahyun,Vernon and Rowoon getting closer in just 2 hours . The members share some secrets and many fun stories . Cant wait for the next episode-      (sbs new)

Jimin

I knew it. I supposed to not open my phone and read this frustrating article.
Aishhhhh~ i cant give up on her. Just staring her make me feel ease but thats my limit. Only stare and support her from far . Whats wrong with me. Cant i say it to her. Why is it so complicated.