하루하루( haru haru)

jimin

I look at my hand . There's some blood stain on it. I sighed .  Maybe some of you didn't know that I have some mental problem . It just happen when I am too stressed.  Sometimes, I feel  I want to left this world   because  it doesn't mean anything to me. But everytime I try to commit suicide, it fail.

"Hyung!! gwenchana?" 
I hear Jungkook  voice from the outside
and he still knocking my door.

"Hyung!! waegurae?  please  open the door"

I decided to wash my  hand  to disappear the stain and  escape through my window.
(assume that his room is at the 1st floor)

I kept running until I felt dizzy because my hand produce too much blood .
Aishhh... jiminnie pabo... I mumbled to myself   because of my action earlier.
I cutted my hand using the steel ruler.

I decided to rest at a bench near the playground . Thankfully it is dark and I am not wearing makeup so I hope people didn't recognise me.

Dahyun

Today is my free day and it means no schedule at all until 2 weeks later because of the seollal holiday.
This is my chance to find my precious necklace that went missing at the playground I think.
I bring along my phone to turn the flashlight to help me finding the necklace.

As I walking along the street, suddenly I  see some blood stain.
It is directed to the playground.
oh noo! im done... I am so afraid because maybe they were a murderer  here.

I am in a great situation and I dont know what to do. I just keep my faith and go to the playground.
There I see a man in a hoodie looking unconscious. I kept my distance from him and  focus on my plan.  One, two, three step.
Yes, only 3 steps I started walking, the man asked for a help.

ya!! ottoke