Entertainment

Izuku's pov.

I licked my lips as i stared at this ugly black walking meat.

The villains had stopped their assault and were now just staring at us.
"Hoo~ I got an audience huh? This ought to be fun."
I had already increase my raw energy by absorbing enough heat, So this battle was already decided.

"Who the hell are you brat!?" i heard someone yell from far behind the Monster.
When i tipped my head over to see who, It was guy with greyish blue hair and........ That's a lot hands! Yeah... The dude has few hands holding him on few places ,especially his face. He a pervert or what?

"Umm.... What the hell are you Mr. hands?" i asked POLITELY.
"We are leg-" "ACTUALLY!" i cut him off midway "I don't wanna hear it, so keep it" i said as I turned my attention back to my opponent.

I heard him groan in frustration before he yelled.
"Nomu! Kill him!" Mr. Hands ordered.
The thing now known as Nomu lunged towards me at a speed that shouldn't be able to move with a body like that.

I brought my arms to an Defensive X stance and waited for the impact.
That thing towered me and delivered an Impressive punch.
Both of my feet dug on to ground and formed a huge crater on the ground with me on that centre.
"Hoo~! Not bad at all, you know"

I stepped in from below its massive arm and gave a strong punch to its gut.
The Nomu didn't even budge a bit.
"Huh?" While i was trying to figure out why it didn't work, Nomu kicked me away like damn football.

I literally Pitched on the ground two times and hit back first to the wall.
"Atatata....... That was unexpected"

The Nomu was walking towards me and I could Mr. Hands laughing.
"Hahahaha! Nomu has Shock absorption, you know? It is designed to take on Almight at his 100 percent, What do you think a brat like yourself can do ?" He asked while continuing to laugh.
"Nomu can neither feel pain or emotion, but you can definitely feel pain, right?" He asked with a sinister grin.

I smirked and detached myself from the wall. I started increasing my raw energy while i was at it.
"Hooo~ Is that a fact? Then why did you look so surprised when I punched your Nomu?" I asked and Mr. Hands stopped laughing.
"I'll tell you why, You have no Idea about the quirks of the students in here. Your handy brain picked out a fine Info to omit from your Nomu designing" I said as my smirk grew.

I turned my attention to Nomu, who was a few feet away from me.
"So tell me my friend, Does a lab rat like yourself ever experience fear?" I asked as i had done collecting energy.

Everything slowed down,Time got lazy.....
More like, I got too fast.... Too fast for time to keep up.

I took a single step forward, And next thing i know, I'm right in front of it.
Everyone's eye wear fixated on my previous spot, Even the Nomu's and Mister hands too.
They must be looking at my after image right now.
And tilted my head back and i was right, There was Blurry version of myself standing there.

I turned my attention back to Nomu and raised my fist.
All i did was make a friendly fist bump at its abdomen.

I could see a depression forming in the abdomen area, and it was slowly expanding.

I took deep breath and everything was now back to its original pace.
A giant hole blasted through Nomu's Torso and he fell back.
Mr. Hands and everyone else took their sweet time to register what happened, but when they did, Their reaction was priceless.
All my classmates and Aizawa had their Jaw's dropped.
And Mr. Hands was scratching his neck in frustration.
"Nomu! Get up!" he yelled.

Of course, To MY and ONLY MY pleasure, The Nomu got back to its feet.
I watched in amazement as the Hole started healing.....
This was good.... Maybe i could take it at my home... I could use a really strong punching bag to my everyday practice.

But of course i can't! I bet the pro's are gonna take him for their investigation! reality is always disappointing.

Anyway, The hole on Nomu's torso was completely healed and it came rushing towards me again.
It put its arm forward to punch me, but i ripped its arm off along with its shoulder joint.
It made a loud screech and glare at me.
I popped it arm like water balloon.

Of course, It lunged at me once again while the arm was still healing. But, This fight had already been decided the moment it began.

It tried to punch me with its other arm, But i flicked my fingers on its arms and its arm bursted with chunks of its dark flesh falling everywhere.
Before it could react, i ducked and ripped its legs off.

The creature fell to the ground with only its torso and head intact ,while screeching loudly.

I smirked at Mr. Hands and he let out a frustrated sound.
But too my amazement the Nomu healed again.
And it stood up.

But this time, it just stood there.
"What are you doing?! Get him you useless shit!!" Mr. Hands yelled.
The Nomu stepped back and started running away from me.
I just smiled in victory.

"So its true after all, Lab rats do feel fear" I said as i raised my hand and started forming an Emerald Fireball.
Everyone's eye were now fixated on my fire ball.
It grew in size, Until it was bigger than Nomu.

"Here's a little parting gift!" i yelled as i threw the Emerald flame ball at Nomu.
Once it Hit Nomu, It was burnt to ashes while stuck inside the globe.
It was like a Fire prison.

After the ashes cleared, i turned to Mr. Hands, Giving him a look that said 'What now?'

He yelled loudly and sprinted towards me, I got into stance to fight.
"Oh? You're approaching me huh?" i said smirking.
But a Purple mist started consuming him.

Everyone just stared with a lot of questions. Not like I'll take my time answering them anyway.

"Tch! Running off?" i said disappointed.

"Next time, You brat's won't get luckily!" Yelled Mr. Hands before disappearing into the mist.
"Then try better next time" I said still disappointed.

The mist disappeared and i knew they were gone.

"Midoriya! That was so cool!" yelled kaminari while running towards me.
I just smiled at him.

"Whoa dude! I had no Idea you were so strong!" Said kirishima walking next me.
"Thanks dude, It was nothing to be honest, i didn't even break a sweat." i said with an eye closed.

From the corner of my view, i saw Katsuki leave the hall angrily, Who cares?

"You fought like a pro, Midoriya!" Said Momo smiling.

"I'd love to take few more compliments. But for now, Aizawa sensei needs help" I said and everyone gasped and turned Aizawa, Who was lying on the floor with Tsuyu taking care of him.
"Sensei!" Everyone then rushed towards them both.

I sighed and looked up. I couldn't help but smiled when i said....
"Today was so much fun....."

I felt like i just accomplished something........
A part of becoming a hero.

I wanted to share this happiness with someone....
For the first time, I wanted to spend time with Toga and Rize-san.

"Guess I'll give them a call" I said walking out of the training halls.