Who are you again?

Izuku pov
I made my way out of the small 'L.O.V' bar and stretched my hands out hearing few pops. Gotta admit, the dude didn't go for any personal questions and kept a close interest on me talking about my dreams.
And he even offered me a drink just because i wanted, even though i was under age.

And i pretty much have another 45 minutes to get to work,and i'm free until then, well might as well go to the mall, i heard their were new crimson hoodies arriving today.

Time skip
Fuck this shit I'm out! The hoodie is so good! A perfect match! Yet still........ It has Almight face in the back! It was a freaking good hoodie...... Until i turned it around and saw that shit that nearly gave me a jump scare! What a good way to ruin something good! Why would someone do something as cruel as this!? No! Why the fuck do they even exist!?

Ahhh! I'm getting madder by the second! "I wasted my free time for this BULLSHIT!!!" this time i yelled in frustration. I thought everyone would be staring at me , but they were all gathered at the other row. Seems like there is a problem.

I walked over to see people of ages around 19 to 30 surrounding watching 2 people ,among those two one could easily be made out as a guard and while he was forcefully grabbing the second one.

She had blond hair, messy buns, wore a sailor uniform and was gritting her teeth.

And hearing all the mutterings from all these hag's around me ,Its seems like she was caught trying to steal kitchen knifes .

She rolled her eyes looking for anything that could help her escape , and then our eyes met.

She stopped moving for a moment and started struggling again. And by analyzing the things she is carrying like her pocket knife in her socks, i get an idea of who she is, and i decided to help.

3rd person pov.

Izuku stepped in "Oi kitami! Why did you run away like?" he went and put her arms around her.
She seemed as confused as other ,then Izuku winked at her ,asking her to play along.

"I'm sorry but, may i know what she did?" Izuku asked the guard as he let go of her arm.
"She was caught running off with these Kitchen knives ,she refuses to speak too! Who are you?"

"Oh. I am midoriya, sorry for the troubles my sister have caused ,but she is suffering from short term memory loss, when ever left alone , she starts forgetting things and gets a heavy panic attack, we were looking for kitchen knives for cooking purpose and once we found it she was carrying it, but then she got lost as i was too absorbed in shopping." Izuku said laughing awkwardly and rubbing the back of his head.

"Hey, he's from the prestigious UA school!" pointed out one of the bystanders after looking at his uniform.
"Whoa really!? Then he should be telling the Truth." claimed the another random guy.
Soon they all started muttering to each other weather to trust him or not.
Until a gun shot was heard.

Everyone's head turned towards the window as a group of 3 thieves had broken in.

One of them shot a huge wave of water through his mouth almost flooding the entire floor and scattering everyone, while Izuku held the person standing closest to him into a hug in order to protect them.

Once the water settled everyone was scattered to the corners of the floor and one of the thief's raised his hand revealing honey comb like structure and shot out explosive projectiles.
Meanwhile the third one shot needles out of his finger tips.

Izuku took a close look at them, they had new and branded cloths , their watches looked expensive as hell, their smirk which showed only their desire..... They weren't villains who had a tragic past,or those that need to be understood, they were doing it for pure pleasure and greed.
They weren't someone he needed to save.

Izuku stood up and removed the uniform blazer and handed it to the blond girl. The thieves shifted their attention to him.
"Trynna be a hero brat!?" said one them ,while he just ignored them.

"Hold this please". She just nodded and took it as she watched out of curiosity of what he was about to do while a blush appeared on her cheek.
He untucked his shirt ,pulled out his tie and folded the sleeves till the elbow.

He started hoping a bit while stretching and cracking his knuckles.
While he could be seen smirking.

The blond asked "But isn't it illegal to use your quirks in public withou-" "Oh i wont be using them." before she could hear it completely ,Izuku bolted towards them at with his body low towards the ground.

Before their eyes could get used to his speed a huge THUD! Was heard.
One of the thieves who stood in the middle was lying on the floor unconscious after Izuku kicked him at blinding speed ,which caused him go crashing to a wall behind him.

Izuku rolled his eyes and glared at the thief at his right. He had chills running down his spine ,he lifted his trembling arm to shoot needles at Izuku ,but he grabbed his arm and twisted it making him scream in pain.

Seeing this the last of thieves ran to him ready to shoot projectiles. But Izuku ,who was still holding the thief's twisted arm made a jump avoiding the projectiles and immediately delivering a spin kick to him ,which sent him flying,while the injured  arm of thief Izuku was holding had went through a complete 360 turn crushing the arm. The guy yelled in pain ,then Izuku gave him a curb stomp knocking him out.

Soon the police arrived and took care of the rest of the issue.

Time skip.

Izuku and the blondy were walking in an alley way, Izuku just had a poker face while the blondy had a face that was a blushing mess.

"Alright bye" he said almost snapping her to reality.
"E-what!? Where are you going!?" asked the blondy.
"My free time is up, gotta go to work. By the way.... Try not get caught again."

Blond?? Pov.

Oh my god! He's so cool! He knows i'm a villain and yet helped me, ahh! Since he helped me ,i don't feel like cutting him, instead i wanna savour his coolness! But still.... I wanna play around a bit!

He is walking 5 meters in front of me.
I reached out to knife,but i can't find it! I kept searching until.... He lifted his arm and dropped all four of my knifes in a garbage box.

"HEY!!"

He stopped and turned around.

"Who are you again?"

"I am Izuku Midoriya....." he said and walked away.

"M-my name is Toga Himiko!!"..... He's gone.

Izu-kun huh? Well.... Let me follow him and find out where he leaves real quick!