Stalker? Seriously?

Izuku's POV.

"AH SHIT, HERE WE GO AGAIN" I was on my way to school, I haven't really seen or heard about Fangs from yesterday after she left, well whatever, she did take the money, so she should be alright.

Right now I am on train, headed to school. I was sitting by the window, looking out to the peaceful city, it was really beautiful, But it would be more beautiful if it................ Burned....

I shrugged of the thought and leaned my back on the window. I put on earphones, played my usual song ,laid back on window, closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

***************************
I woke up, my eyes still groggy, i could feel all these rumblings beneath me, indicating i was still on train, i felt a bit warm on my right, something or someone was leaning against me, i forced my eyes to open.

(Guess who?)

I looked around, seems like no one except me and this person is left in the train, i finally glanced over my shoulder and the first thing i saw was tendrils, green plant like tendril, wait...... Is this the head?

(YUP! YOU GUESSED WRONG!)

I bent over so that i can get a more detailed sight, it seems like a girl around my age and that she has green tendrils for her hairs, and......... Wait, is that the UA uniform? Hmmmm.... Don't really recall seeing her.  I mean she looks really good though, more like........ Unique? I wonder how i couldn't notice someone this good?

I pulled my earphones off and the sounds of metro train moving and sounds from outside flushed through my ears.

"Um... Excuse me" i patted her cheek trying to wake her up, while she was still lying on my shoulders. Her skin is really smooth, kinda.... Gives a satisfactory feel while rubbing my hands over her face, i guess i'm liking her outlook already, only making me more curious of her attitude, who knows? If she has a unique or kinda good attitude, then i might have finally found a friend(Who isn't as boring as Peeps from my class) to hang out with!

"Nhmmm... Geez father! Forgive my sins already! Guheehee~" Wait! Did she just?  Is she christian? Or is she really just religious? I couldn't help but giggle at her.
"Hoooii~ wake up" i shook her a bit , and she finally opened her groggy eyes and flickered it a few times, as if trying to remember what she did before falling asleep.

She looked around for a bit and finally noticed me,her face turned few shades red as she just jumped back in embarrassment.
"I.... IAMSOSORRY!" She said as she got up and bowed.
"Uh no, its no problem,really."
"I'm sorry , but the only seat available was next to you and i was so tired that i never noticed how i fell asleep." she said finally gaining a calm composure.

"I see, by the way you are from UA aren't you?"
She sat next me , with her arms on her laps "Yes, And you seem to be from UA too?" she said pointing towards my uniform.
"ah, yeah, I'm from class A-1, the name's Izuku Midoriya." i said as i reached out my hand to her.
"I'm from class B, Ibara Shiozaki" she said as she bowed down in respectful way, Guess not much of a hand shake person huh?"

"So Shiozaki-san, is this your first day?"
"Yes, How do you know?"
"Well, if you were here from beginning, then i think you would be pretty famous."
"W-what makes you think so, Midoriya-Kun?"
"Welll, you are kinda unique in looks............ And cute too."

Her face became beat red, guess saying this to her face wasn't a good idea huh?
"S-sorry sorry, i just speak whatever comes to my mind."
"I-its fine, midoriya-sama"
"S-sama!?" what the hell?
"Shiozaki-san! You don't have to respect me that much you know!"
Now that was .......embarrassing? Whoa.... She just managed to get me to my nerves, just being innocent... Wow.... She should be fun to hang out with..... Guess i'll just ask this out.