Celebration

(A/N): sorry for late update as i had exams, and sorry for short chapter.

3rd person pov

Once the match was over ,Izuku gave Katsuki who was bewildered a smirk, not a smile, but a smirk that said 'I win' and walked away, once he got back inside, the rest of the class 1-A came running towards him and uraraka who just came in.

Soon Izuku was surrounded by his classmates except Todoroki and Katsuki.

"Dude that was awesome!" ranted Kaminari.

"Thank you dude"

"You taking on bakugou's explosion head on was so manly of you midoriya!"said Kirishima pumping his fists up.

"Thanks Kirishima, not more manly than you though."

"That was a smart way to fight ,midoriya-kun. You directly didn't damage the building either." commented Momo.

"Well.... You are smarter than me for noticing my tactics ,yaorozu-san."

Izuku pov.

Ahh.... Shut up already... It was just a match.. It's not like ...... Fuck whatever!

"You were awesome right there midori! I just got chills on how cool you looked when you stepped out of the dust smiling!" yelled the hyper active pink girl. Finally! A compliment on me and not on the fight. Wait..... Midori?

"Thank you Ashido-san , i'm as excited as you to watch your fight."
Well.... I definitely am not, but she seemed to be the person best to hang out with and is not as gloomy as others in here.

"Pfft! You're just getting popular with girls!" pouted the grape headed child.

Give me a fucking break! Is it my fault i performed good!? I seriously couldn't care less about the 'girls' ,there wasn't anything that interesting in them anyway.........

Except for that hyper active alien queen and that Gothic ears girl, they have the most intriguing characters out of all peeps from this class.

And..... This grape head is still yelling at me.
I looked down pissed , i didn't release any voice but just made a lip movement saying "Shut up or I'll crush your grapes " which i guess he understood judging by his terrified reaction.

"Those were some really cool moves midoriya"
God! Who is it now!? I wanna go hom- hey... Its the goth girl.
I couldn't help but smile genuinely.
"Oh.. Thank you jirou-san, i actually wanted to get paired with you though."

(A/N): You mean like shipping type of pair?

"Huh? Um... Why?"

"Well.. Uraraka was good but i was really interested on your quirk, i mean i wanted to see how you fight and how your moves combined with your quirk were...... I'm sure they are pretty badass right?" i said while smiling.

She blushed a little.

"Haha... Badass huh? No, Mabye , yes they are."

"Lets hope i see it up close sometime" i said while starting to get bored.

"Yeah... Sometime, well i'm leaving , gotta get prepared for the match."

"Sure,good luck" i gave her a thumbs up and she returned it with a smile and left.

Now before anyone else comes ,i better leav-"Young midoriya."
Oh for fucks sake! ....... Come oooon!

"Oh.... Hello Almight" i said trying my best not to yell.

"That was an amazing match, he said while giving a thumbs up"

"Oh.. Thank you sir"

I walked away casually so that he wouldn't continue talking.

I didn't even bother checking the results.

I just wanna go to a place where people are educated not to bother others, and relax..... Well its not like i don't know such a place though.

As i stepped out of the building ,i reached out to my phone in my pocket and dialed a number . The phone was ringing until they finally responded.

"Hello. Izuku?"

"Yes its me, was about to come there and.."

"and?"

"pour a beer for me please, i just went through a lot of shit!"

"sorry dear ,we just ran out."

"Shit! Well.... Then could you give a permission to be an hour late for work?"

"Sure, but not more than one hour."

"Ok.. Meet you later then ,Rize~san.

I took a detour in search of a bar. And later found one. The board read -
"L.O.V Bar".

Gotta love that name.

I entered and it was surprisingly..... Quite ,no customer except me.

"Sorry but we are closing" i heard a voice and turned to my left to see a living mist ......wiping glasses.

"Oh... I see." i started to leave but i heard him call me again.

"A UA student, huh?"

I turned back to him. Guess he saw my uniform tag.

"Uh.... Yeah."

"Well we are closed for the day, but i would still enjoy a pleasant chat with a future hero."
He said as he started pouring a glass of beer.

I sat down and we started off as a usual chat, while i was gulping down my drink.

"So... What is your reason for becoming a Hero kid? Wanna capture the villains?" he asked.

I took a minute and then answered.

"Um... No, i just want to stop the unwanted bullshiterry between hero's and villains."

"What?"

"You see, hero's that i know only save people who they assume to be in danger, and yeah, they don't give a shit about the villain, or the reason for their villainous act, they fail to see that someone can be troubled on the inside too, at least trying to understand them would help a lot... But they don't.
My dream is to help people who are troubled physically or mentally, be it villains or anyone else, of course even then there will be villains with no tragic past or troubles, but only live to hurt people, but they can be dealt with."

There was silence for a while until the mist guy finally spoke up.
"That was unexpected."

"Well.....I'll take that as a compliment. And sorry to say this but i think its about time i leave, even i have part time jobs too you know."

"Why is a young kid like you working?" the mist asked.

"I just don't wanna depend on anyone ,that's all." i said as i got up and walked towards the door.

"Well Then , thanks for the beer mr..?"

"Its kurogiri"

"Oh.. Thank you mr. Kurogiri"

I said as i waved good bye and walked out.

I took a look at the time.
"Off! Time sure flies when you chat with strangers."

Don't tell me who to love. (No yaoi)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें