You can stay

Toga's pov.

I was currently having a good time, its not often that i control the urge to cut someone. He really had me carrying on his back. The boy i came to know to be "Izuku" was carrying me on his back to his home.

Yeah we did stop by my haunted-abandoned-mess of a home, which he didn't see as a good idea.
Since i had nowhere else to go ,he was now taking me to his home.

I definitely sense no malice from him at all. I tried checking him by rubbing my breasts against his back. But no! He looked like he didn't even feel anything.

Is he perhaps not into girls?

Or.....

Don't tell me my confident C-cups vanished!!

I panicked and checked to see they were still there. Luckily they were....
So he really is different after all...

"Fangs..."

Whoa! Whats this sudden urge to cut him.

"Um...fangs?"

No no! Control yourself! He has done nothing but help me from the moment i met him! He doesn't deserve to be cut!

"Ow... F-fangs....?"

Relax! Relax! Just don't think of anything!
There was also a little uneasiness on stomach.

"HEY!!"

I shot my head up to see him looking over his shoulder at me.
"stop digging your nails on my shoulders......"
I glanced over his shoulder and noticed i had sunk 3 nails into his skin.

"I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to do it!!! I wasn't thinkin-" "Calm down! It will heal eventually."
He said with a smile.
He walked into a alleyway carrying me on his back.
"5 More minutes, and we'll reach my home" he said.
It sounded like carrying a stranger his home was a common thing for him. Knowing him, i'm not the first person whom he have helped like this.

For some reason , the uneasiness in my stomach grew, i was starting to feel a bitterness in my mouth, i knew what was coming.

Izuku's pov.
She pushed me and fell on her back against the floor. When i looked back as to why, she crawled to a corner of alleyway and started breathing heavily, she placed an arm on the wall in front of her and she threw up!

Her hands were trembling and i could tell she was weak. She lost consciousness and before she fell to the ground , i caught her! And picked her up in bridal style. And carried her home. And contacted Rize-san to call a doctor.

After the doctor came over and made her little check up, i came to know that she had a stomach upset and a little fever . According to the doc, she had been eating only twice a day and the food didn't seem to be fresh or good either.

After the doctor left, i closed the front door and lay the still unconscious Toga on bed and removed all of her cloths.

As expected from a person with fever, she was sweating a lot.
Her skin was pale brown and smooth, she looked beautiful, but i shrugged it off immediately and brought a bowl of warm water and a piece of turkey towel in it.

I started wiping the sweat off with the towal, and i could tell she was getting more relaxed.

After i was done , i put her on some dress, which was nothing but a shorts and my purple hoodie. She slept soundly , while i prepared something for her to eat,not knowing her preference i made, katsudon, rice ,curry and non-veg ramen.

After that i put them on hot boxes and placed them on table along with a glass of water and her prescribed tablets and few notes of money.
And wrote letter saying.

Dear fang.

Sorry for taking your cloths off, but i had to, made you some dinner so please eat it, you probably aren't that comfortable here to keep coming here. Please take those tablets, they've been prescribed to you for your fever.
Its understandable if you want to leave, but please take that money with you, it should help for while, also please avoid taking drugs.
If you ever feel troubled sleeping anywhere, just come over to my house.

After that i sat beside the bed and put on my earphones and started listening to 'Loosing my mind- mystery skullz'

I began to fall asleep...

Timeskip and third person pov
Izuku woke up from his rest and looked over the bed to notice toga was gone, he glanced over the dinning table and noticed that she had ate all the meals and left with tablets and money. Izuku smiled at the thought that accepted his help and went to take a bath.

What he didn't notice was that there was a kiss mark on his lips and a bite mark on his neck.