Stalking me huh?

Izuku pov.

After i left that fangs girl in the alley way ,i take a look at the time, it's about time i head to work, or else Rize-san would be mad!

After 10 mins of walking or parkouring i finally arrived to my work place, "RE" bar. I to this day have no idea why she came up with that name.
A/N: because i said so....

I head inside , and as i expected , there she was , the owner of the bar now sitting on a chair and reading a book not even noticing my presence.

A/N: don't tell me you didn't see this coming....

Name: Rize kamishiro.
Quirk: Kagune.
Her body releases vast amount of RC cells which gathers and forms into a predatory organ which is flexible like the flow of water, but firm and sturdy and can become as solid as teeth. The types of kagune she produces varies on the amount of RC cells she uses.
However, the excessive use of  RC cells results in her having 5 times the regular apatite of a human.

"Hi...... Rize-san" i say pulling her back to reality. She looks up and gives a warm smile like usual.
"How was your first day at hero course Izuku-kun?" she asked in her soft tone.
"Hmm? Not bad.......i guess.."
"Not bad huh...? Is that why you asked me to pour a glass of beer?" she asked sarcastically.

"Well..... A lot happened actually...."
She took a look at the bar door.
"It looks way too hot outside today, i don't think we will have  customers for next 2 hours, so go on tell me, even i get bored you know?" she said placing her cheek on the table And staring at me seductively.

"Well.... I  came to know i have a home room teacher who looks like a drug addict, met up with that douch bag Almight who seems to work as teacher at UA, had training courses, while i was paired with round faced floating girl and faced off against my childhood bully....... And beat his ass up, went to a random BAR and had a little chat, went to a mall where i stumbled upon a fanged girl......"

"Wow..... That's a lot in one day"
"I know right."
She took a glance at live cctv feed to the front door.
"That's some weird customer right there...." she said pointing towards some Blondie creeping towards the bar door.
I took a glance "Hey! Isn't that?" i said at this hilarious situation.
"You know her?"
"Kinda...... Let me go get her inside."

Toga's pov
I came stalking him because i thought he was interesting and wanted to know more about him. But....
Why is he coming to a bar? Does he work here? Why does he work here?
"-ngs"
Who is that women?
"-angs"
Where did he go know?
"Oi fangs!" the voice coming from behind suddenly cut through my thoughts.
I turned back to see whom and it was Izuku!

He was wearing a bartender uniform and giving off a toothy smile while wind was brushing through his soft curls......... Yeah, adorable is an understatement.

I tried to cover the fact that i was stalking him.
"H-ey , Izuku-kun , didn't expect to see y-you here hahaha."
"Your that fangs from earlier aren't you?" he asked with his ever shining toothy smile.
"Y-yeah..... Wait... Fangs!?"
"Ah! Sorry sorry , i don't remember your name yet"
"Geez! Its Himiko Toga!" i pouted unknown to myself.
"okay....... Come on in! Have a drink!" he said reaching his hand out to me.
"N-no! I don't have that much on me now... Maybe next time."
"Okay let me pay then!" he said in a much more insisting way.

"What!? Why?!" i asked.
He slightly chuckled
"Fufufu, because you followed me till here after all"
I felt my cheeks heat up
"N-no i was just walking around"
"Geez, i was just kidding, come on in."
We went in, whats more ,he lead me inside taking my hand.

The purple women looked at us. While Izuku went and picked up a drinking glass and a beer bottle.
" hey Fangs, are you okay with beer?"

"No,no! No alcohol!"
He sighed before chuckling a bit
"Is a lemonade fine?"
"Yup!"

The purple women suddenly stood up.
"Ah! Izuku , i'm very tired , so i'm gonna go home early today , can you lock the bar before going?" she asked him.
"Sure Rize-san, take care."
hmm..... They seem to be very close.
He handed me the lemonade and made his way back to the bar.

"Also..." the purple women went near the door and turned back "Do you mind coming over tonight ? I wanna snuggle up a bit."
Snuggle up????
"You're acting like spoiled brat Rize-san" he said facing his back towards her while cleaning the glasses.

Suddenly she huggdd him from behind and wrapped her arms around him. Okay for some reason i'm getting really angry. Maybe because she is misusing his kindness or maybe... Something else.......

I watched as she spoke near his ears
"Then spoil me more, I.ZU.KU!"
Now....... That's just annoying.
He sighed loudly "If its nothing too intimate ,then its fine"
Izuku! Geez! Why is he being so kind..
The purple women left happily while he continued working.

Awkward silence......

"Hey fangs!"
I woke up! It looks like i dozed off on the bench and he let me be. There was his bartender coat wrapped on top of me.
"y-yeah?"
"its 7:00 , you know? About time i close..."
"Oh..... Sorry..... I'll be leavi-"
I tried to get up, but my legs felt too weak. And fell to the ground, Not this again!
I always do all the stealing in the night time and hardly even have time to sleep.
On some occasions , i get too tired to stay awake, so i use drugs to keep me going.

This is one such occasion, and drugs seems to have worn off.
"Oi fangs.... You okay?" he ask out of concern.
"N-nothing.... I'll just be leaving..."
Before i could be finish, he placed his hand on my cheek.

Izuku's pov
She has tiny dark circles around her eyes and judging by her tongue colour, she seems to be terribly sleep deprived and on drugs too.
"when did you last sleep?" i asked.
Time went on about me hearing about her work and how unsafe its to sleep, because someone might catch during that.

"Well.... Why don't you sleep at my home then?" i offered.

Toga's pov
For real!? Why is he so kind? Of course i took his offer. I tried to get up but fell to ground again. He decided to carry me on his back.

Unknownst to him, while he was carrying me, i wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled on to him, he was warm..... Strong... comforting......... Very kind..... Sometimes rude, but of concern........  He knows i'm a thief, yet he's helping me...... never fails to offer his kindness.

Maybe the reason i don't feel the urge to cut him.......