Accept

Izuku's pov.

She is standing right in front of me, looking at me.......... She wants an answer to her confession i guess.

Maybe she wants to know weather i love her back or not.......

Honestly......

No i don't.

I mean, we just met few days ago, i can't really fall in love with someone that quickly.

I wanna say no..

But, it will hurt her......... Wouldn't it?

Huh, why am i caring for her? I haven't really cared for anyone in a long time......

What is this feeling......?

I don't know how to react to this........ What am i supposed to say? How am i supposed to respond?

"Umm...... Toga....." i spoke up.
"Hmm?" she looked at me with a smile on her face....... I really don't want to take that smile away......

"I'm....... Sorry... Toga" i finally started to respond.

She looked saddened for second..... Like almost about to cry..... Her smile dropped...... Geez....... I wish i knew what to do...... Guess I'll just say whatever is in my mind.

"Hey, let me finish...." i said as she continued sobbing. I reached my hand out and pat her head while she looked up to me whimpering.
So fucking cute!

"Um.... Yeah... This feeling's is a bit new for me...... So i just need a little time.......... But, i don't hate you though!" as i said this she stopped crying and looked up to me.

I pulled her close to me and hugged her and she flinched in shock.
"I..... Think you are really cute...... And feel like you should be protected..... Like, you worry me too much........... For some reason, i can't stop worrying about you...... I don't know why...... So until i get my feelings straight, i want you to come live with me .........."

She hugged back and buried her face in my chest ............... Is she squealing?

She looked up to me with a smile and nodded.

Guess......... It went pretty smooth.

And she started giggling.

"Umm..... Fangs....?"
"Hehehehe ,you sure about this?" she asked.

"Umm... Yes... Why do you ask?"
"I love taking the lead, you know?" huh? What does that mean? What lead?

"Umm.....okay......"
"And i bite...."
"I see...." man, why can't understand a word she's saying? What does she mean by bite?
And why is giggling?

"Umm..... Fangs.... My class is about to start....." she disconnected from the hug, finally letting me breath comfortably.

I handed her my house keys.
"Here, you can stay at my house till i arrive. Today i will be home soon"
She nodded happily.
"Say Izuku? Do you have any freshly worn cloths in there?"
Huh? What kind of question is that? Why does she need my Freshly worn cloths?

"Um... Toga.... You are not planing on doing laundry are you?" i asked hoping that's not the case.
"of course not! I was just asking."
And now she's blushing.
Why can't read her?!
"Um.... Yeah... They are usually placed in the Bed rack."
"I see!" she almost yelled.
And why are her eyes sparkling?

"Alright then, I'll be going to our house then!" she said going towards the door.
Our house? Man she's quick at adapting.

"Oh by the way!" while lost in thoughts, i heard her call me.
Before i could turn, i felt a sting on my neck. It didn't really hurt but........ OW.

I looked down see that she had bit me.
"There! Now i marked you! Don't even think of speaking with other girls dear!" she said before running off.

Mark.......? Mark me as what?

"Hey! Wai-" before i could finish, she ran off.

Man.... I think its gonna be a bit troublesome to get used to her.... But i think..... It might be worth it.........

"Guess I'll head to class then........." i made my way to class.

I noticed i was a bit late, well that's expected to be honest.

I just walked over to my desk and sat down.
"Midoriya?" i heard someone call beside me. I turned around to see it was the goth girl.
"Hey kyouka, what's the matter?" i asked.
"Who bit your neck?" She said pointing to the bite mark Fangs left.

Everyone turned their attention to me.
"Ah.... Well, i just got bit by a........ Vampire?" i said
"Hooooo...?"
Kyouka gave me a smug grin. Of course she didn't buy it!

"I might want you to pay attention to class here" Aizawa spoke gaining attention of everyone.

I sighed..... I certainly didn't sign up for this...

Timeskip Coz author hasn't slept in three days and could use some sleep. So he wants to finish this and go to sleep.

So here i am, on training grounds. This time the one hosting the training is the pro hero -Thirteen.

Everyone has been separated to different conditioned places, based on our quirks.
And I'm with this half ice ,half fire dude.

Man,this guy is trying too hard to be honest. He is hiding a lot of emotions underneath him. Not that i care, lets just hope he doesn't bother me.

That's when i felt a huge shock wave. Knowing this couldn't be a part of exam, i decided to check it out.

When i got there though.

I saw Aizawa getting crushed by a huge-black-monster-thing.

I admit it, as much as satisfying it is to watch it, i still hate it, so i got no choice here.

I rushed to That black thing and ripped its leg off.
Aizawa watched me in shock before passed out.

When i turned back, i saw that it was healing way to quickly. Maybe this thing will entertain me for a while....

I couldn't help but smirk at my opponent as i began hoping, getting warmed up for a good fight.

"Whatever you are, ENTERTAIN ME"
I said as i licked my lips.

Yeah.... Sorry for short chapter.... Next one will be long i promise.
Anyway check out my 'Creepypasta x reader' book.
And also my 'Yandere prison' book.
And if (and only if) you have incest fetish, check my 'Yandere inko' story.