The memory.

There was a black spiky haired teenager with slight burn marks, blood shot eyes running down in a playground , he tripped and fell hard on ground. He kept grunting hard with his blood shot eyes filled with sorrow until he heard a cute yet sad voice.
"are you okay, nii-san?" .
He raised his head to see a kid who seems to be 3 to 4 year old wearing a loose grey t-shirt and shorts, and with lifeless yet pure emerald eyes. He looked very sad, but had a smile and was too used to it.

The kid went down to the spiky teen who was now on his knees , "why are you crying ?" asked the kid wearing innocent face . "GET LOST BRAT!" said the teenager in rude voice .
But when he looked back up the kid was still standing there but had a terrified look on his face and was on verge of tears , "whoa whoa whoa okay okay I'm sorry , don't cry " the teen tried to reach out his hand to pat his head , but the kid got even more terrified as if he saw someone trying to hurt him, " please! I-im sorry! Don't hit me! " the kid pleaded the teen who had a confused look on his , "whoa calm down, i'm not gonna hurt you"

"No! No! Everyone says the same ! Mom, kacchan , my friends ! Everyone !" screamed the terrified kid who had tears running down his eyes.

Out of no option the teen put up a smile and " jeez kid, how can i even think of harming a child? Come here" .
"A-are y-you sure ?"

"yes now come here".

The kid walked over to the teen who gave him a hug and pat his head.
"Now, looks like you've calmed down a bit. Say, whats you're name?"
The kid looked up to him .
"My name is Izuku midoriya" said the kid with a faint smile.

"Whats your name nii-san?"

"oh me? My name.... Is Dabi"

"oh nice name ,it fits well"

" Say I've been wanting to ask for while, why are there burn on your hand ,izuku-kun".

"oh this........... I was just .... Playing an-"

"the truth please!"

"................ My friend ...... Kacchan. He was very angry today ,so he used his quirk on me to relieve it".

The teenager was a bit angry about this as he was following the path of hero killer because he was abused by other people a lot, but this is too much, how could a kid be able to withstand those burns!?

"why didn't you use your quirk on him to fight back?'

Izuku: ............. I have one, but i still can't activate it. Doctors said it might never come active.

Dabi: oh..... Sorry to hear . So the reason you are bullied is...

Izuku: i am quirk less.

Dabi:........ Well that's what this super human society is about 'walk over the weak' , but you are special even by yourself, like even the kids your age act like villains claiming they wanna be a hero.

Izuku: i know someone..... Well everyone i know are like that.

There was silence for a while.

Izuku : nii-san , will you come again tomorrow?

Dabi: well......... Sure.

Time skip after 2 months.

Izuku and Dabi have grown very close, Izuku saw Dabi as an older brother because he was the only person who didn't look down on him, bully him or put marks on his body even after knowing he can't use his quirk ,which means being quirkless.
Izuku who had all hopes on the heroes and his dreams were breaking down ,but he didn't mind it tho, after all ,no one abuses him anymore.
As for Dabi, he was more than willing be an older brother and to protect the little emerald roll .

However it didn't last long, One day Izuku went to park and played with Dabi all day and when Izuku got worn out he fainted, but Dabi caught him and put him on his shoulders ,he patted Izuku's back as he was completely worn out ,he heard Dabi say " You know Izuku, my fire quirk allows me to sense heat too, whenever you get too emotional ,i sensed a heat in you, when you feel this heat yourself ,reach out to it and grab it out, when that happens you won't be quirk less anymore"
As Dabi said this Izuku went to sleep smiling , but only to wake up on grass land all alone.
" Nii-san has gone somewhere and he isn't coming back...... Guess he won't "

Now many years has passed. And there is a green haired ,silent, kid along with a boy who has half white and half red hairs and a girl with long black spiky hairs getting into UA through recommendations.

Next chapter: hopeless yet moving on.