It was late when I got in, Daniel was asleep on the couch with Eli, my heart melted seeing them lying there, I suddenly found myself crying again, I covered my mouth to muffle the sounds as I walked into the kitchen.

Not too long after I did, Eli was right on my tail. "Mommy?" He whispered and placed his hand on my arm, I turned around wiping my cheeks. "Hey baby." I whispered "why are you sad?"

I giggled softly and kneeled down hugging him. "Mommy is fine" I grabbed his hand and guided him to his room, I tucked him in and walked out of the room only to run into Daniel, I felt my heart hammer in my chest as I looked up into his eyes, my hand came to contact with his hair, running my fingers through it.

"Hey beautiful, why are you home?" He asked curiously he gently grabbed my chin and made me look up at him, much like what happened with Damian but his touch was gentle, I melt into his touch and got on my tippy toes kissing him softly.

he returned the kiss, placing his hands on my hips, he pulled away slightly, mumbling against my lips. "Did you miss me or something.?" He chuckled and pulled away completely. "I definitely did." I whispered running my thumb over his cheek, he placed his hand over mine.

"Let's go to sleep." He intertwined our fingers and led me into the bedroom, he shut the door and looked at me. "have you been crying.?" he asked softly, turning on our bedroom light.

I held my hand up to block the light from my eyes but he grabbed my hand with the bruised wrist. "What the hell is this?" He growled suddenly his eyes grew dark his gaze never leaving mine. "I-I.. d-" he groaned and let my hand go. "Tell me." he said softly. "No." I said simply making him look at me with a puzzled look.

"I don't think I was old enough to get married." I admit, tears brimming my eyes, he looked at me, hurt, his eyes were soft and sad now, I felt my heart sink seeing him like that. "I can't cover up one lie with another, look I cheated on you." I whispered softly.

"What did the asshole like to get rough or something.?" he was calm, he didn't look hurt or mad, he just looked emotionless. "Did you not just hear me.?" I asked as my voice cracked. "I heard you." Daniel looked down. "how did it happen? who did it?" he asked referring to my arm.

"Damian. My childhood best friend..Joey invited him over and I was gonna leave when he got there but I bumped into him and we both fell and it was awkward and he kissed me and then he said 'Tell your husband I said hello' Daniel looked at me full of anger again.

"What else did he say?" He asked walking over to me. "T-That you weren't doing it for me and that's why I enjoyed it.." I trailed off expecting him to be completely hurt, but it was true.. I didn't feel sexually satisfied, to the point where it felt like a chore to have sex with him.

Daniel ran his hands up my thighs getting close to me. "Do I not satisfy you?" Daniel whispered, his hot breath on my cheeks made my heart race, his nose was about to touch mine and his lips lightly brushed up against mine. "I-I Don't know.." I whispered feeling my legs go weak like jello.

I felt my core throb as he ran his fingers along my throat, his fingers rested on the back of my neck and his thumb rested on my throat, he brought me up and kissed me passionately, I kissed him back immediately, he lifted me up in once swift move, carrying me to the bed he laid me down and looked at my wrist before back at me. "I'm gonna fuck you then I'm gonna kill that asshole" he brought my wrist up to his lips leaving a small kiss, I blushed and widened my eyes at that sentence.

"I'm gonna fuck you" I pinched my legs together making Daniel hum. "what's wrong? are you throbbing baby.?" He asked seductively, my mouth opened but no words came out. "You want my throbbing member inside of you stretching you out, don't you?" I could only nod.