14

"Hello?"
"Hi. Frank?"
"Yes?"
"Hi. It's Hazel."
"Oh. Hi!"
"Hi."
Hazel looked down and pulled at the hem of her skirt awkwardly. Her fingers drummed against the back of her phone as she searched for the right words. Words were so hard when she was talking to Frank, even if it was just over the phone.
She'd just gotten back to her hotel room after coffee with Will, and he'd explained a plan he'd devised that he needed her help with.
Calypso was in the shower, apparently; the five of them were going out to dinner.
"Um, I need your help with something."
"Yeah, of course. Anything," Frank replied a little too quickly.
"Well... my brother's boyfriend Will is here. And he has this plan..."
Hazel explained everything to Frank, and when he replied, she could practically hear the grin in his voice.
"I'd love to help."
"Thank you so much," she said sincerely, grinning.
"You're welcome."
Hazel took a deep breath. "Also- Frank?"
"Yeah?"
"Would you like to join us for dinner tonight?"
There was a pause.
"Of course! I'd, um. I'd love to."
Her grin grew.
"I'll text you the restaurant. See you then."
"Okay!"

"Will, I don't want to go to the theatre yet. I've been cooped up there ever since we got here. Let's do something fun! We'll be there tonight," Nico complained to his boyfriend.
They were standing in front of the hotel room mirror arguing while they got ready to go. Will had said he wanted them both to look cute, and Nico hadn't argued with that part of the day.
"Baby, please?" Will pleaded softly, stepping behind Nico and wrapping his arms around him.
Nico visibly softened. They been rarely called each other things like that; Nico reckoned that came in handy in situations such as this.
"Fine," he sighed, grabbing Will's arms. He spun around and stole a kiss - which led to Will pulling him back in for a deeper one.
"Or..." Nico started. "We could stay here..."
He raised an eyebrow.
"Nico," Will said quickly.
"Fine, we'll go to the theatre."

"Will said they're almost here. Is everyone ready?" Hazel asked, surveying their crew. This "crew" included herself, Frank, Sherman, Calypso, Connor (who Nico knew was coming for the opening but had not yet seen), Silena, and Charlie. They were all gathered on the stage, the single ghost light casting harsh shadows on their faces.
They all nodded in response.
"Okay. Oh, they're here! Everyone in position!" Hazel exclaimed.
They all scurried off into the shadows as the stage door could be heard opening backstage.
"I want to see the set," Will announced.
Footsteps grew louder; soon the pair flew from the the right wing onto the stage.
"Oh, cool! A ghost light!" Will exclaimed.
As he said it, it flipped off.
"I think you pissed the ghost off," Nico laughed, which made Will frown. The blue flood lights began slowly covering the stage, thanks to Frank at the light board, and a soft spotlight found Nico and Will.
"What is going on?" Nico laughed a bit nervously.
"Nico," Will said slowly, "from the second time I ever saw you, I knew you were gonna change my life. Not the first time, because it was a freak encounter in a grocery store. Anyway. And change my life you did. Loving you has made me a better man - and more importantly: a musical theatre fan."
A breathy laugh escaped Nico's lips; his dark eyes shimmered in the light.
"Nico, the night you debuted in Newsies I told you that you lit up my world; that you were my stage lights. It's no less true today, the night you're debuting in Cats. And, gosh, I know this is a little ridiculous and dramatic, but it's also the most Nico thing I could think of. I love you so, so much - so much that is scares me, actually, because before you I didn't know it was humanly possible to love someone this much. But... there's nobody else in the universe that I'd rather be so scared of loving and so deeply in love with."
A gasp rattled in his throat and shameless tears were visible in his eyes as Nico watched Will bend onto one knee and pull a small felt box from his pocket. Will flipped it open; Nico could no longer contain the grin he'd been biting back.
"Neeks... will you marry me?"
"Why you gotta make me cry like this, Solace?" Nico choked as a few tears swam down his face. "Of course I'll marry you, you idiot."
Next thing either of them knew, there was a ring on Nico's finger and their arms were around each other; both of them had shed a few "happy tears".
"I love you so much," Nico laughed, pulling Will in for a kiss.
The blonde happily obliged, and their friends all burst from the shadows, throwing confetti behind Nico and Will. Silena was stationed in one of the seats taking photos; this one would, obviously, be perfect.

So basically solangelo is the only thing I can write fluidly these days so I may keep trying to update this but it may become more about them because THEY HAVE A WEDDING TO PLAN AAAAHH

ok love u plz comment and vote bye