CHAPTER 44: FOUND

Start from the beginning

"We can't stay here," Yoongi shook his head repeatedly as he pranced around the cell with heavy steps.

"Too bad for you, Mr. Min," he turned around to see an officer holding his file.

"You will be imprisoned for the next 4 years of your life for these cases." Yoongi lunged towards him and grabbed the officer by his collar.

"Listen here you good for nothing cop! Sooner or later I'll get out of here and once that happens, the first thing I'll do is kill you again and again until your soul begs for it," he threatened, eyes glistened with evil.

All that he did was laugh at him, he heard them say that a lot of times and honestly, they don't get out.

He brought his face closer and he cockily remarked, "hear me out kid, you won't find a way to escape here so you better suck it up or you'll face lethal executions prior of your imprisonment."

He yanked him closer repeatedly which caused the officer's face to crash on the bars and bleed. "How do you like it huh? I won't be this gentle next time, Mr. Officer," he called him by his profession in pure mockery.

With one last time, he yanked him harder which caused his tooth to come loose, still he managed to stay on his high horse as he laughed, " I don't think so, kid," Yoongi released him with an abrasive push on the cold ground. His handsome face was painted with a scowl as the officer left.

Then he heard an applause coming from his left, "bravo. Seriously dude, the way you told him off like that," the prison mate without the scar stood up.

"I'm Wen Jun Hui, 23 years old, arrested for DUI," he held out a hand to shake which Yoongi took.

"DUI? Under what influence did you drive on?" Jimin asked.

He went over to the bunk bed and leaned against it, "basically cocaine, I was high when I drove," Jun Hui said it as if it were normal.

"But don't worry, I'll get out of here soon, my parents always bail me out," he tilted his head back.

"How about you, Yoongi?" He asked.

"They've been on patrol for 2 years and they just found me now," Yoongi stretched his arms to relieve some tension on his body.

"Juvenile delinquency and illegal drug transactions if you ask me what I did," he added.

"Damn," Jun-Hui sighed dramatically.

"And you, who are you?" Namjoon asked the man with the scar.

He rolled his eyes as he released his last smoke, "I'm Park Ji-Kook."

"Yeah you better be careful around him, he's the epitome of hell," Jun-Hui warned.

"Shit," Yoongi muttered under his breath as he went over to the top bunk bed and laid down.

"I wonder how's Jungkook there?" Namjoon missed him already despite being separated for a few hours.

"Y/N will probably kill him," Yoongi's arms lay limp side to side, hoping for that day to never come.

"But we have to get out of here to save them," Jimin commented.

"How?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"We'll think of something," Jimin pouted and kicked his feet in the air.

Yoongi's eyes lazily searched the room and heavily released a sigh, "she will have her day soon. Just so she waits."

Namjoon hastily fiddled with the padlock that binds their doors to freedom.

Without luck, he inhaled sharply and sat down to lean against the bars, "I have to find something that will unlock."