Chapter 4 - Part 2 - Necros Dies

The first four besides Leon dashed towards Necros. "Scythe of Death, reform!"

A huge scythe appeared on Itsuki's hand. He swung it on Necros, who grabbed it with one hand.
"Arrows of Despair!" Alina shot four arrows. They pierced Necros on his back.

"Argh!!" The arrows drained his health slowly. "You fucking assholes!" He yelled and grabbed Itsuki by the head. He punched his skull and a crack was heard.

"Itsuki!" Leon yelled. "Don't worry! Fruits of God!"

A glowing apple appeared and shifted through his body. He was healed.

"Thanks Leon!"

Necros was about to attack Itsuki again but Hiro stopped him.

"Don't take your eyes off me! Shooter's Precision!"

His revolver shot a bunch of bullets that were glowing. They pierced his body. He screamed. The bullets stopped his self regen.

"FUCK!!" He yelled. A red aura was released by Necros.

"I knew this would happen. Do it Fubuki!"

"Yes sir!" She chanted some words in another language. A barrier formed around Necros. It sucked all his energy and vitality.
Necros fell on the floor.

As he was on the ground, he saw Shido standing there. She was looking at him with teary eyes. "YOU FUCKING BITCH! I'LL BE BACK! I'M GONNA KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!"

"Sorry. We promised her safety. You're gonna die here anyways." Leon said, still emotionless.

He took a sword out. "Human Sacrifice."

"How many levels are we going to level up, Leon?"

"We shall see."

The sword stabbed Necros. He screamed. His skin was slowly falling off. He ended up being a skeleton. He was dead.

<<Fubuki Level 78 - Lvl 81>>

<<Leon Level 77 - Level 80>>

<<Hiro Level 75 - 78>>

<<Itsuki Level 74 - 77>>

<<Alina Level 72 - Level 75>>

"3 whole levels?! That would take years to level up. Shit he really was a high level."

They all laughed. They left to head back to the Empire.

Shido looked at his corpse. "I'm sorry.. I wished we could have gone on our adventure." She cried.

Meanwhile, Necros woke up. "Where am I?"

He looked around. There were large pillars around him. He looked above him. There was nothing. He looked down. He was standing on white puffy cotton.

"Necros." A mighty voice boomed.

He looked forward and saw a huge human wearing a white robe. His face could not be seen as it was shining with light.
"It's time for you to go."

"Are you the god of this world?"

"Yes."

"Sir, I ask you to reincarnate me. And in a specific spot. Please."

The being thought for a second. "Okay. But you must show me how determined you are. And tell me your resolve if I bring you back to life."

Necros grinned. "So we're gonna fight eh?"