Chapter 3 - Part 3 - Taka Dies

Taka punched Necros with full force and sent him flying. He was not done. While Necros was getting up, Taka teleported behind him and continuously punched him into the ground.

"Die! Die! Die!" Taka yelled out loud. He stopped punching and kicked Necros across the forest once again. Necros was grinning.

Calmnly, Taka placed his hands on the floor and said a prayer. "The Forest." Every Insect, Disease and Bacteria formed up and attacked Necros. "I'm not done yet! Insect Burial!"

A large centipede that was 40m long came out from the ground and attacked Necros. It dug a hole around him and dragged him down along with the other insects and bacteria.

Acid was pouring out from their bodies. Taka laughed. As he was laughing, he heard loud noises coming from the hole. Necros jumped out with wounds all over his body.

Taka's face was drowned in fear. He very well understood there was no respawning in this world. Necros cracked his shoulder and walked towards Taka. He placed his hand on his shoulder and spoke softly. "I admit. You did more damage to me than i thought you would. Let me show you the difference in our strength." He said as he had a grin slowly forming. "Sheer strength!" He yelled as he grabbed Taka by the head and punched his gut.

He kicked Taka and slammed his head onto the ground multiple times before he jumped on his back and shoved his hand into his backbone. He ripped out his spine.

Necros laughed as he continued beating Taka up. He held his hair and punched his face continuously. The trees around the two of them were shaking with every punch delivered. He threw Taka into the air and punched him in the gut. His body flew into the ground and destroyed the trees around them. 

When Necros was done, the forest was reduced to almost nothing. He spat on Taka.

"Fucking noob."

The wind blew as Necros walked across all the dead trees on the floor. He crouched beside Kamisato and Ku. "Sorry, you hold responsibility for your own deaths. I'll be taking your money. You're dead anyways."

Necros rode back to the village and told the Chief about the others. The Villagers cried and made a funeral for them. He stayed for the funeral. As he was about to leave, a bunch of knights entered the village in horses.

"We have come for more money! This is an order from the king, Consort Hawkin the III!"

The Chief and villagers cried out, "We have no more money! Please let us off the hook!"

"Are you saying no?!" The knight said and grabbed the Chief's collar. He lifted his sword and swung it. Necros stood infront of the swing. He grabbed the tip of the sword with two fingers and bitch slapped the knight. The knight fainted.
The other knights backed off.

As they did, a carriage pulled up on the gates. A blonde haired man came out. He was wearing a white robe and had a crown. "I am Prince Averti. The Eldest son of the king and The First to the throne."