10 - The Chapter You've Been Waiting for

Start from the beginning

But I stood there, waiting for Four's signal to drop myself underground, having that creepy smile on my face as planned. I took a quick glimpse of Y/N though, she was smiling to, but instead of creepy it was all cute and cheeky. My heart melted a little there, my cheeks flushing a rose color and my smile becoming melty. Obviously Four has noticed, now snapping his fingers in fromt of my face and muttering "X! Quit giving goo goo eyes at Y/N and stick to the plan!"

"Fine, fine... Whatever.." I mutter back, looking away and having that creepy smile again. The blush was still there though, I can feel it burning under my skin, which makes me a little hot and uncomfortable. Four huffs, probably annoyed by me. The moment he realized I was in love with Y/N too.. He never treated me like a friend anymore.. Or.. Well.. I won't say friend but I mean still- he has been avoiding me and being passive aggressive with me. He probably done this contest just because he thinks I had some sort of plan with the emeralds to win Y/N's heart... Which I mean.. He sorta isn't wrong there... But since my plans was ruined I'll now have to stick with plan B.

Four flashes me the signal, his foot stomping done onto the ground. I flinch by it but didn't hesitate to drill down into the ground, leaving some of the contestants with shocked faces. I drilled and drilled until I was somewhat surrounded by lava but still sinking down into the center of the earth. Maybe if I get my treasure before everyone else maybe my original plan would work.. Just as long as they don't end up in my.. Secret room.. But I continue to sink and sink...

But suddenly I hear a random thought appearing in my head like it was from someone else.

"X is ugly."

I frown, what in the world?...

💙

It has been a few minutes since X has been down there. I started to get worried, since who knows what he's up to under there!... Hopefully nothing..

I bit my finger tips, a bit anxious about it. Half of the teams went underground already and one that decided to enter inside me. I was a bit pissed but whatever, hopefully they have fun finding that "pillow". I smirk at the thought.

"Four, are you alright?.. You seem... Quiet today..." Y/N asked, staring her beautiful eyes at me softly.

I face her, my face lightly blushing and responded "Yes.. I'm fine Y/N... Just embarrassed that I've hadn't made bfb 13 so sooner.." it was half true, now starting to think of it I became a bit more embarrassed by the second.

She gives a small smile to me, rubbing my shoulder and said "It's alright, atleast we finally have it now!" She giggled a little, which made my heart flutter. Also My shoulder tingled a little, feeling her soft hand touch against my skin.

I stare into her eyes, admiring it a little, and a dreamy smile appeared on my face unintentionally "Thanks.. Y/N.." I lay my hand on hers, I couldn't help it... But I don't regret it, her hand felt so small and soft, it was a nice feeling, and perfect under mines. I truely admire such beauty that had been hidden all these years under mockery from the other objects.. She just seemed so unique from the rest.

"No problem Four.. Anything for you." she winks at me, which made me chuckle a little. I love her, she always makes me happy when she's around.. I hope that X doesn't lay a god damn finger on her.. Because he knows what I can do...

"S-so Y/N... We are kinda alone now... Everyone else is either underground, not paying attention to us.. Or.. Well.. Inside of me" she laughs at my last sentence, which makes me blush a little more "a-and I was wondering if I can ask you something?.."

Y/N stares at me for a moment, blinking at me, but smiles and answers--

"Sure!"

I nod, walking over to the benches and tables from the Cake at Stake and motioned Y/N to sit across me, which she did of course.

"So.. What have you been meaning to tell me?" She asked, smiling at me.

I blush a bit more, notcing how nice she was- but shake my head, hoping the blood running through my cheeks just fade away. "I've been... Always wondering why you've been such an outcast... I just want to ask, why?"

💗

I froze, I stare at Four a bit unbelievably... It was kind of personal to me... And I don't really want to talk about it.. But I sigh, resizing I should. It could be healthly if I did and not just bottle this all up and hid it deep under my skin.

So I answered him.

"Well you see... Ever since my first day being there with the objects.. I could tell it'll be hard for me to fit in.. I was actually never really born her in this place.."

💙

Wow, no figure.

💗

"And well... I was just new.. I needed to get away from my previous home so that's where I ended up where all the bfb stuff happened... Which I never knew until now.. Heh.."

💙

She doesn't know bfdi or bfb? Woah, she's been living under a rock this whole entire time... She doesn't even now the boss!

Heh..

Boss..

Why do I even still call him that?...

Speaker...

Yes.. That's his name..

I smirk a little, but continue to listen to Y/N.

💗

"I was great friends with Pencil though, I've even been in her alliance!... But for some reason things changed, she started acting like a complete different person and said things like 'You're the worst!' and 'You freak' at me... And when I became friends with Pencil I had a feeling Match was jealous.. And everyone else was fine too, Bubble was even a close friend of mine.. We just.. Split up after that.. And now I have a label and reputation of being the out cast.. And maybe even the teacher's pet.. But with a host.. Obviously.. Heh.." I chuckle a little, suddenly feeling saddened.

Four stares at me for a moment before walking over to my side of the table and hugging me, comforting me in his embrace.

I was a bit surprised by this and hugged back, feeling better as my cheeks begin to warm up.

"It's okay Y/N.." he muttered underneath his breath, tightening his grip on me "You'll be okay now, you'll never feel alone again... I promise."

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

A/N: like bfb 13, the next part of the day will proceed to the next chapter... Which I'll try to be posting soon!

Anyway I gotta go now.. See ya!

Quote of the chapter: