1. A different object

"I-I love you!" I blurted out as tears float off my face when crying, floating into the space surrounding us. He smiled and caressed my cheek as he pulled me into a deep kiss. My eyes flutter shut as I slowly filled with pleasure.

He pulled away and said...

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Whoops! Told too much... Okay, LET'S GO TO THE BEGINNING! Oh and I'm sorry for not introducing myself... I am the author, Floof. Here is story about-

CAN YOU START ALREADY?

Sheesh, you must be already interested in the story, okay fine, let's start this horrible book.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

You were sitting on the ground. Watching pen and eraser talking about shapes and watching liy forcing ice cube to help make Teardrop talk. You sighed. No one would even try to talk to you, accept for Leafy, she tries to make friends with EVERYONE.

You sighed as you flopped your back on the ground. Looking up at the sky. Until you noticed Flower passing by you. You got up, you also noticed she was holding something.... Like... Cyanide?

Why is she holding a jar of cyanide????

She walked up to black hole, still holding the jar, "Hey black hole! Whould you mind if you open this jar for me?"

Black hole hesitantly responded, "Uhm... I don't think that'll be a good idea-"

"Come on! It is a treasure I found and I worked real hard on finding it." She said, lieing.

"Okay than."

Black Hole started getting closer to earth as everything started floating off the ground, especially you. You freaked out as your arms wiggled in the air, along with your legs as well.

Flower smiled as the cover successfully opened, "Aha! Yes, I opened it!" She looked around and saw everybody was floating, including herself.

"W-what's happening?" Soon she lost grip of her jar and flew itself into black hole.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DONE!" Ballony yelled out.

You were still panicing. Your body now as light as a feather. You were anger and scared at the same time.

Well this is goodbye... I never really got the chance to hang our with most of the objects... They probably won't want to anyway... I'm just a freak to them...

Tears flowed down your face and up towards black hole as you smiled.

Atleast smile while it's at it.

Until you saw that you were slowly falling down.

W-what's happening?!

You looked up at Black Hole and noticed a huge hand closing him in into the palm of it's hand.

You hit the ground, you were confused as much as everybody else.

Who was that? Who was the one who saved earth?

Two figures slowly fell down to earth. They looked like weird alien creatures. One of them was blue and the other yellow.

Well... I guess two than.

Hm, strange. They look like you. They have same limb and face features.

"Oh no I've been crush down to a smaller size." Black hole said very plainly, it's hard to tell his emotions here and there.