10 - The Chapter You've Been Waiting for

A/N: bfb 13 is finally out after a year of waiting! So why not give you guys this? The chapter you've been waiting for!

There will be a huge timeskip for obvious reasons-- so I'll try to make things make s e n se--

Anyways.. Enjoy!

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

💗

Another day, another episode to record.

It took a while to make bfb 13, and it will proceed to bfb 14, which I didn't like but it would be an hour long or so if it was one episode.

In the past episodes me and X have been hosting bfb together until all the contestants snap and try to revive Four.. Which somehow worked surprisingly thanks to Pin.. And now Four is back, which made me the most happiest gal in the world! X for some reason didn't look so good about it, I still question why...

But so far everything was going great!... Until today.

"Y/N I JUST SUDDENLY REALIZED!!-" X screams from another room. I started to hear footsteps come close to mine until I see X just barging through my door. I flinch, my eyes wide staring at them but slowly becoming more narrow.

"X... What's so wrong you had to bother me from my dAILY THINKING??!!" I said a bit pissed, continueing to glare at him.

X chuckles a bit nervously, somewhat looking cute, as he scratched the back of his head- his body- oh I dON'T KNOW ANYMORE- "I uhm... Realized that I've put my treasure down into the center of the Earth- possible the underworld??? I- I don't know why I put it there- pretty safe to put it there but hard to get it when I need it!.. Heh-" he flashes me an awkward smile, which looks as equally cute as his chuckling, but I try to ignore it.

"Yeah yeah okay.. First of all.. What in the world even is your teasure? Second, why do you need it NOW?.." I ask him, still sounding a bit angry. But I was certainly curious on what he needed them for.

"I... Uh..." he looked a bit more nervous then before all of a sudden.. Like he was.. Hiding something, "It's emeralds.. And I need them for.. Fooorrrr--"

"Oh! A contest idea I hear!" A sqeaky, gravel like voice was heard outside my room. Pretty recognizable, it was- "X will be needing them for the contest of episode bfb 13!" Four said happily, kicking down my door and entering it. He had a huge smile plastered on his face, probably because he finally had an idea for bfb 13. The fans have been waiting for 1 year or so and the only reason why is because Four had no CLUE about what contest to do... Stupid, am I right?

"Bfb 13?...." X said a bit quietly, sounding like it was supposed to be a question instead of just a saying. He slowly turned his body to face him, staring at him a bit confused.

Four responded with a huge grin, it somewhat had a eerie feeling to it "Yeah X... For BFB 13..." he said through his baring teeth, now staring back at him. I stare at the both of them, something was probably going on between the two of them... But what?

💛

I sigh, feeling bad for the contestants from team Ice Cube that got splashed in the face by hot soup, me and Y/N made it by the way.. I felt a bit mad when Four decided to just throw it at the contestants... Atleast we only made one bowl.. But yeah, Gelatine was the only object not to have a whole bunch of hot soup all over his face, lucky Four actually made the soup cold just for him... It's rare for him to be nice to contestants, he's only been nice to Y/N. Stupid Four, so head over heels for Y/N, and now I'm stuck in this situation.. About to go millions of feet underground just to get my treasures I was supposed to use for a tOTALLY DIFFERENT PLAN now for a contest?.. And the contestants will have to get them themselves?... Ugh..