6. Four's Days Are Numbered

A/N: Sorry, I was dead because I was working on this NaNoWriMo thing which is me making a novel in one month in school xp which lead me to no time here, but now I can continue to work on this! Hooray! And for my novel, I reached 20k words! I'm so proud uwu anyway... Let's get on with the chapter!

 Let's get on with the chapter!

"Where... Where am I?" You spun around, trying to figure out where you are. The only thing you can see is blank space, nothing else. You begin to panic, something's not right.

It felt like minutes past, or like hours to you. You could'nt even feel the ground, you began to believe you're just floating. But why are you here? You turn around and you begin to make out this figure in the distance, which had a familiar shape. You squint your eyes a little bit so you can focus. You soon realize it was Four, you began to yell, "Four, over here! It's me! Y/N!"

It seemed like your voice echoed endlessly in the darkness, but it made Four turn around. He floats towards you and hugs you, muttering "I'm sorry.."

"Sorry for what?" You chuckle, "Four, what's going on here?"

He then claws your arm, tearing it up as your blood spews everywhere. He soon stops and stares at it, the blood was just floating in mid air. You stare at it too, startled of what just happened. Tears flow down your cheek as pain flood inside you. "What the hell Four?"

You gasp as your eyes shot open. It was just a dream, a really weird one. What was that all about? You just shrug and figure nothing is wrong.

°

For some reason, you realize how Four has been becoming more ruthless each day. It has only been 6 episodes and you feel like he has been going way to far. He even chopped off X's leg off screen, and you were there to watch. He made you watch it, for you and X's punishment. You don't know why he did that to you or X, but he has been getting way to far on things since episode 4. I mean you made him a gift and everything since you really cared for him.

You were walking with X and Four, you two had to hold orange paint buckets for Cake At Stake. You notice how fast X's leg healed, which is good. You flashed him a warm smile and he smiled back. Four seemed more tense today, more, weirder.

You all made it to Cake At Stake. Four jumped up and down while screaming, "Now it's the return of the BEEP BEEP!"

"Well, that's not our team name!" Balloony complained. Roboty beeped in and Balloony looked back at him and huffed, "Roboty that's not helping!"

Soon the intro for Cake at Stake plays. While this plays X plays with his hands a bit nervously, you look at him and whisper, "Is everything alright?" He nods, but you weren't so sure about that.

"You gotten 20,916 votes beepians!" Soon X helps correct it to 21,926, what a nice guy. You hug him and a blush appears on his face and he slightly giggles. Four flashes a quick annoyed look at the two of you before continuing, "You lost last time, so the six of you with the fewest voice gets turned orange, and the most voted contestant gets poo-pooed!"

You chuckle, which makes Four smile. He reads off the votes before telling X to read the rest. Suddenly Four waves his arms as he says, "Now it's down to David and Roboty-"

"AW, SERIOUSLY?" David blurted out, like always.

"The two non-object on the team." Four added.

Nickel gasps, "W-what?! Objection!"

"Ha." Roboty sneaked in.

"Four, are you implying that I'm just an... Object?" Nickel asked.

Four hesitated, then responded slowly, "I think someone's criticizing me..." A frown formed on his face as he slowly raises his hand in the air, his fingers wiggling, "And I don't like criticism!"

Your stomach churned as you soon realize what he was about to do. He is going to zap him, and you need to stop him, fast. "mMMMMMmMmm It's time."

As you were about to jump on Four you heard a distance voice, you look up to see A Better Name Than That on a sleid thing. Golf ball was in front, yelling, "Go!"

You were just standing there like an idiot, not knowing what to do. They are going straight towards you in full speed and you're just standing there. Everything was going to fast for you to react, and soon you got hit. You could hear the cries of Four, X, and... Donut? He got hit too? But why? It took you a while for you too think until you realize that donut it sorta like a zero, and any number times zero is... Zero.

That was a pretty smart idea, but an idea you didn't like to do. You were knocked out for a while. Until you slowly opens your eyes to see X's face. His face was full with worry as he was shaking you, "Y/N! Wake up! Four's gone!"

Yeyyyyy thanks to this artist for this gift from Sketch!

Her name is @Tahw_is_here (in sketch)

She is an awezum artist and I think she read some of my work uwu so if you see this thank you

And a quote because I like them owo