4. Sticky Note

Four taps on your phone screen (or computer) until he stopped, "So this is a fourth wall break huh?" He questioned turning around to face X, who was sitting in a random chair in the middle of no where.

"Yep." X chuckled to himself, a thousand of jokes already filling up his mind of what Four said.

Four looked back at the screen towards the readers and smiled, "Welp, this is the Fourth chapter huh? Nice." His expression quickly went neutral as you tilted his head a little at you,
"I wonder why you would be deeply in love with a trash bag from hell like me? You really are special aren't you?" He flashed that smile again at you.

"Yeeeeppp, fourth chapter alright." X rolled his eyes and snapped his finger, and now the REAL chapter will start

" X rolled his eyes and snapped his finger, and now the REAL chapter will start

•••••••••

"WAKE UP Y/N WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR THE ELIMINATION!!!" X shook you as hard as he can, you just groaned and slid underneath the blanket, "Welp, that didn't work."

"X, she's a woman, you don't just shake them... I can handle this one." Four slowly walked up to you and as carefully as possible... shove the blanket into the air and forcibly grabbing you to make your ears deaf by that high pitched screeching.

"AAAAAAAAA OKAY OKAY I'M AWAKE!" You cried, He smiled and set you down back on the sofa,
"That screech was not even my loudest! I mean I could've killed someone if I did!"

X zoned out a bit when he said that and sweated a little, "Yeah... Right.." He muttered, Four turned to face him and motioned his hand with his mouth to zip his pie hole, and of course X obeyed.

💛 = TIME SKIP

You, Four, and X were heading to the platform of the elimination area. X skipped all the way there, "Sooo we also have a cake of course! For cake at stake!"
You glared at him, curiosity flashed in your eyes,
"What kind of cake is it?" As X was about to answer Four interrupted,
"OH! You'll see later." You nodded in reply.

You three reached the platform, you see all the characters around it chatting with each other or doing an activity.
This is what they usually do in there free time, huh? You thought to yourself, until you were interrupted by Four again, your thoughts suddenly cleared out as you looked over at him. "TODAY IS YOUR FIRST ELIMINATION! IANCE, GET YOUR NON EXISTENCE ASSES- I MEAN BOTTOMS UP HERE." Pencil rolled her eyes at him, "Pfft, fine, what ever, Mr. Bossy."

"BITCH, I mean, MATCH PLEASE, DON'T GO THERE OR ELSE!"
Match rolled her eyes again and walked up with her team until she whispered to Pencil, "I thought this was a kid friendly show, guess not." Both at them giggled to themselves as they sat on the platform. X nudged Four with his arm to never do that again. Four flashed him a frown but than calmed himself down and nodded. You stood right next to Four and waited patiently for cake at stake to begin.

💛

As the intro of cake at stake stopped Four clasped his hands together and began to speak, "Okay! Our first ELIMINATION," His voice suddenly deepened, and a neutral face appeared on his once smiling face, "How fun.."
X smiled widely, he was excited about the show's first elimination, Y/N however, anxiety took over her.
"OKAY SHOW THE FRICK FRACKING VOTES WILL YA?!"